Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: eBay Motors Changes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Those fuchin idiots at eBay are at it again. They keep trying to revamp the eBay motors site to make it...well...shittier. Anyway, they just pushed out the new version again.

You can switch back to classic mode in the options on the new page.

Personally, I severely dislike the new format and would like them to stopping messing around with it.

As much as I bitch about eBay it is a good place to find stuff. It makes me angry that they want to monkey with it.

Be sure to check your login and see if you like it. If you are like me and can't stand it, post on their forums and tell them so.
Sleepin
I have been looking for the link to change it back Joe, it used to be on the home page....can't find that bastard anywhere.... :pissed off smiley: laugh.gif

......no wait....found it! I dunno why they must jack with it. I have not heard of one person yet that likes the new layout they are trying to push!
blitZ
OK, I can't find the way to change it back and my saved searches don't work. Where did you find this option??

Nevermind, I found it. I had to do a search then the options link shows on the right.
VaccaRabite
So far, the advanced search feature on the "new" page looks and acts the same as it used too. So long as that works, I'm content.

I also don't see the button to make it go back.

The pushed out the change last night while I was on Ebay. For a second I thought I had been hijacked.

Zach
bbrown
OK, Please a little help with the way back machine to fix ebay motors. Do I have to log in?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.