Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT...Anyone test drive a Cayman S ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pin31
Just curious if anyone has driven (or has) a Cayman S?

Looks like an awesome car.

How does it handle and accelerate?

Whats the cost $$$$?

mudfoot76
Price: Porsche has a configurator that will give you ballpark pricing.

Check with your local dealer for more specific information on tax and title fees.

A friend of mine took delivery of his brand new Cayman S just before Christmas. I didn't get to drive, but I did go for a ride. It is an amazing car.
type47
haven't driven one but while on an errand, i stopped by a long established Porsche dealership (used to be Heishmanns, now Porsche of Arlington) and looked at a couple of caymans on the lot. prices were in the 65k range + or - 10k. too rich for my blood..... my thought is that the boxster will become a "bargain" soon. boxsters seen for sale at 15k now, i've even seen one for 9k.
Root_Werks
Sweet cars, very quick/fast and oh yeah, they handle and brake like no tomorrow. driving.gif
pin31
I just went on the Porsche site and "built my own" for grins...

$72.4K !! a little too pricey for me (I'd have to win Power Ball first and a trophy wife second).

smilie_pokal.gif

70Sixter
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jan 17 2008, 09:34 AM) *

Sweet cars, very quick/fast and oh yeah, they handle and brake like no tomorrow. driving.gif

agree.gif So true. But it costs a fortune to take the top off! sawzall-smiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.