Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: password search
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
E Cannon
Hi,
I forgot my password and tried using the password search feature and it didn't work. I got the email but the procedure just didn't work for me. My user name was Elliot Cannon and now it is E Cannon and I just re-registered. Anyone else as computer illiterate as I? At least now you all can enjoy my inane comments once again. LOL
Glad to be back. Cheers Elliot
E Cannon
And I am NOT a newbie. LOL
Cheers, Elliot
Gint
I didn't know there was a password search function. Where'd you find that? That'll teach ya to ignore us.
E Cannon
I tried to reply to a post one day and I couldn't do it unless I typed in my password. Since I am well past 50 years of age I of course couldn't remember the damn thing. There was a prompt then that will send you an email that is supposed to help you establish a new password. I tried it but I must have done something wrong cause I couldn't get it to work.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
hehe..newb! laugh.gif

just keep guessing...you might get it.....

wink.gif

good luck amigo....
Gint
I'll send you an email in a few minutes with some instruction. We'll get the password reset for ya.
E Cannon
Hi,
I wrote all the info down in a note book this time. My luck I'll lose the frikkin book!!
Cheers, Elliot

PS Don't you mean "sharp as a ballbearing?"
E Cannon
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 6 2004, 06:48 PM)
I'll send you an email in a few minutes with some instruction. We'll get the password reset for ya.

Hey! Thanks a bunch.
Cheers, Elliot
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(E Cannon @ Jan 6 2004, 07:50 PM)
Hi,
I wrote all the info down in a note book this time. My luck I'll lose the frikkin book!!
Cheers, Elliot

PS Don't you mean "sharp as a ballbearing?"

LOL....yup, them thingy's be sharp duncha know?
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 6 2004, 06:48 PM)

Hi,
I think it worked this time. Thanks for the help.
Cheers, Elliot
Gint
You're welcome. I'm going to delete the E Cannon account in a few days if you don't mind.
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 6 2004, 07:45 PM)
You're welcome. I'm going to delete the E Cannon account in a few days if you don't mind.

Hi,
You can delete E Cannon. The guy is kind of a jerk anyway. He don't know krap about these computer thingies.
Cheers, Elliot
Gint
laugh.gif burnout.gif MDB2.gif beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
LOL.... laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.