Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics of Phoenix Red Flared cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
roadster fan
doing a little photoshop work to come up with design scheme for my 73, and cant find good quality photos of flared Phoenix Red flared cars.

Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Jim

BTW: I am currently searching thru the members pics thread hoping to find some but it is taking a while with 148 pages. Looks like flared PR cars are somewhat "rare".
Twise
Now that you mention it - I have never seen one at all. Why does it have to be PR? Cant you just Pshop it any color you want?

I would be game to take you some hi-res pics of my car at any and all angles you want. But, it is L20E Orange.
PeeGreen 914
Here biggrin.gif
jaminM3
Nice Car!! drooley.gif

Oh Yeah!

damnit these are new pants.....
PeeGreen 914
Thanks you. It's even nicer now. The first pic is now, but the other two are from when I started making it purdy.
Twise
That my friend is one helluva good looking valance. Nice. Our cars are gonna look very similiar I think. I am breaking from tradition in a few areas. Just mounted 9x16 all the way around. My car is 100% body color, except for the rubber of course and chrome all gone except for door handles. Soon I will post my most victorious Build Thread...
PeeGreen 914
Sounds like it will look very nice. I am designing some vinal for mine, but I'm not too sure when that's going to happen. Yes, I sure do love the valance.
Jerry
Is this Phoenix Red???
PeeGreen 914
Don't think so. It's too red. Phoenix red is more orange
effutuo101
Some day I will be there.. biggrin.gif
Sleepin

First pic is so good it looks fake...like a model or something! Absolutely gorgeous!
PeeGreen 914
Thanks biggrin.gif It's taken a lot of work to get it there, but it is so close. I just need to finish the interior. I am going to paint it black like the trim and bumpers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.