Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: northern indiana 914 clubs or groups
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tagtmeyer914
im very close to getting my 914 running and i was wondering if anybody here lives nearby that has a club or group of enthusiasts. i used to have friends with mr2's when i was a teen and had a lot of fun. i noticed most of the posts and replies i see are from california or colorado. just seeing whos close.
McMark
There are a few people in that area. Members of this website regularly set up runs and gatherings across the country. Notice the topics which are highlighted blue.
orange914
i've dealt with a couple of guys...portage, zionsville i think thats northern? i'm in calif. now but grew up in winona lake (by warsaw).

welcome.png

mike
rick 918-S
welcome.png
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

welcome.png
Hi ; lots of 914's in the area. Me in N.W Ohio .Garold Shaffer in Portage. 1 in Ft. Wayne,1 just west of Ft. Wayne ,Indy. Nashville, The windy city, and the SMOG group (50) in S.W. Mich, sorry to those i forgot, anyway you are not a lone. Check in here daily, ( you become hooked)
we have events thru out the yr.
Dave slap.gif
yenningComity
I am in Carmel, there are a few in Indy that I know of, but have never met.
Zimms
I am in Columbia City, and have one running and one stripped down to the suspension, SLOWLY being rebuilt.

I'd be up for a cruise anytime, once it warms up. I just need to fix an FI problem and replace the shifter bushings.

Mark
buck toenges
What I know about Ft. Wayne
I've got a '71 adriatic blue 914 with a 3.2 and a '72 1.7. There is another guy named Kurt with a grey 1.8 and there is an orange '72? with a 1.8 being rebuilt by Denny Guillson. According to Kurt there is somebody that has a barn full of 914/parts/rust close by.
Buck
tagtmeyer914
well thats cool maybe this summer will be a good time. ill keep you all updated with the ecu progress.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.