Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: classifieds. dealers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
now there are dealers moving their parts and selling lots of non-p cars. try that at a vendor dependant board. no items, no prices. just the bland email us for your needs. cheap ad for them. well, let a moth out of your petty cash box. spring for a gd sticker and support a site that helps to improve your bottom line. look for my moms 85' cougar turbo coupe in the classifieds when she no longer drives.

kevin
Joe Bob
Shouldn't the above be sent to the advertisers?
ChrisReale
Kevin, I want like three more stickers, PM or Email me an address.
Bleyseng
Maybe it should be "no sticker no ad!"

Hell, maybe I should buy a couple finally....You gonna be at JP's with a box of em?

Geoff
rhodyguy
i don't know if i will be at jp's. if i should attend, i'm sure YOUR stickers will be left at home. in fact, i think sold YOURS to someone else. as to the classifieds, i just take issue with a car dealer that seems to bring nothing to the table posting a link to peddle iron under the guise of selling some parts. i'm way beyond the whole sticker issue. i figure i will still be sending them out when i start drawing social security.

kevin
rhodyguy
and to top it off their ad is #'s 2&3. same one. blink.gif

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.