Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Willow Springs STS #1/ POC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

A good time to join up with the POC...get your Drivers Education going (Sat. 01/26/08), and get your STS groove on with event #1 (Sun. 01/27/08). 914's are most welcome ! This event is almost sold out, go to the Porsche Owners Club website for more info.
We will be out there in the white 9146 #555 car, and the black 2.0 #300...see you at the Streets.
Marty and Matt
drew365
I guess if they let Fiat X 1/9's run, they have to let in the 914's. biggrin.gif
I'm going to miss this one. I'll catch some short track events later in the season.
mbdoc
I will be there both days with the sudo 914/6. We run with the Speed Ventures group.
mbdoc
I will be there both days with the sudo 914/6. We run with the Speed Ventures group.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(mbdoc @ Jan 20 2008, 05:25 PM) *

Careful: "Is there an echo in here ?"

I think that SV will be on big track...I'll look over the fence in 8 and look for you biggrin.gif

Have fun !

The X1-9 is fun to watch, and not too slow... approx 1.35's STS CCW with the bowl. The driver owns a dojo in Hollywood, and is a talented driver AND blackbelt.
Marty and Matt
drew365
So, how'd it go? Did you get much track time Sunday? Are you considering sailing?
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(drew365 @ Jan 28 2008, 08:39 AM) *

So, how'd it go? Did you get much track time Sunday? Are you considering sailing?

We decided not to drive out there in the rain Sat nite.
On Sunday morning , the CHP reported that #14 had a mud slide @ Acton, leaving one lane open, and the weather report from Fox Airfieldield (24 hour data) was not looking good.
We stayed in L.A. where it rained all day. Hope that some of you got some track time in at the Streets on Sunday.
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.