Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebayer: gogoporsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stateofidleness
Anyone dealt or bought from this person?
I just recently won an auction for a shift linkage boot and plastic cover and was paid for via paypal on Jan. 6th

14 days later I have not heard a word or received anything.

I see in his feedback profile that someone else won a grill on the 6th and feedback was left on the 15th.. means he's active...

is this someone from the board? just backed up?

my auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...N:IT&ih=006
boxstr
You can still purchase those from dealer. Last one I got was $15.00.

You may want to start the resolution process NOW. Read the tutorials and just do as they say.
Since it was a PAYPAL payment start there first. Good luck.
Craig C. Laughlin
SLITS
His name is Vince Delgado.

Get his user info from eBay and call him.

He's been around for a while and shouldn't be stiffing you ... but then people can change.
Ferg
I bought my first 914 from him, like six years ago...

He is/was? mainly a porsche dismantler, I didn't have any problem but he was bad with communication...

Ferg
JeffBowlsby
He misrepresented an item I bought a couple years ago and would not refund. Bad communication too.
stateofidleness
he finally contacted me and said it went out via usps, so we'll see

Vince is correct. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions so just wanted to see if i should brace myself for a "dispute" or just chill and wait it out.

will update on arrival

and seriously, $15?? damn... i'd feel way out of place walking into a porsche dealership...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.