Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Braided SS Fuel Line
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
t collins
I want to run my fuel line from the firewall to my Dellerto DRLA 40's in Aeroquip
-06 braided ss, anyone know of an AN fitting that will replace the two Dellorto factory banjo fittings as shown or how I may be able to modify some other AN to work in their place?
Thanks,
Tom
J P Stein
These are the only possibilities I know of.

http://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productse...sp?Product=3275
t collins
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jan 20 2008, 03:32 PM) *

Thanks JP,
Dellorto is not on their list for AN fittings. I sent them a message and hope they can help.
banger
Looks like aircooled.net has what you are looking for.

Banjo Fitting

QUOTE(t collins @ Jan 20 2008, 05:01 PM) *

QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jan 20 2008, 03:32 PM) *

Thanks JP,
Dellorto is not on their list for AN fittings. I sent them a message and hope they can help.

Cap'n Krusty
I LOVE cars with SS braided fuel lines, 'cause fire damage is so much fun to repair, and there's a lot of profit in it. Seriously, if the oil lines are prone to leaking, why wouldn't the fuel lines be the same? The Cap'n
sww914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 20 2008, 10:34 PM) *

I LOVE cars with SS braided fuel lines, 'cause fire damage is so much fun to repair, and there's a lot of profit in it. Seriously, if the oil lines are prone to leaking, why wouldn't the fuel lines be the same? The Cap'n

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
And the braided stainless hoses are soooo much fun to make!
akellym
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 21 2008, 12:34 AM) *

I have never had a leak on mine.
J P Stein
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 20 2008, 10:34 PM) *

I have yet to see or hear of (internet guys complain about everything) leaking braided oil lines. I figure they are life limited and would replace them as needed, but
After 7-8 years, mine are still tight......gas lines too. So, WTF Cap?
SLITS
The only time we had a leak was with the CRAP that Russel used to pass off as equal to Aeroquip hose. Swore I would never buy their products again and that was in 1984.
iamchappy
SS, I have had ones leak after they started getting pretty old.
SLITS
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Jan 21 2008, 02:18 PM) *

SS, I have had ones leak after they started getting pretty old.

Well I'm old and sometimes leak under pressure too!
spunone

Well I'm old and sometimes leak under pressure too!

Yeah but is it a slow leak? av-943.gif or just a drip? confused24.gif
Cap'n Krusty
I use Aeroquip "pushloc" hoses and fittings. Solved all the leakage problems on a number of cars. Not as sexy looking, but what the hey ............. I've had the SS stuff leak right outta the box. The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.