Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for bumper top
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
familienauto
I'm looking for a rubber rear bumper top for a 1973. I've checked Pelican and AA, and they both have them at substantially different costs. Any other parts houses to check for a competitive prices?

Zach
GWN7
GPR .......call and ask for pricing

http://www.gprparts.com/
dflesburg
I got rear bumper tops direct from the dealer, i could have order fronts as well. If you are a PCA member be sure to tell them, you will get 10% off.

I am pretty sure mine rear bumper top was about $300 from the dealer. I did have to wait about 3 weeks for it to come in.

Or you can buy from Pelican but really they get them from Porsche too.

Thats my experience, strength and hope for you.

BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

If they have to be stock rubber, then as the rest said. But there is a guy in the

Detroit Area that sells a awsome Fiber glass replica. I can't remember his name or E-Mail, ( old brain) Maybe someone from the SMOG group will step up with it.

Dave slap.gif
SD914
QUOTE(BarberDave @ Jan 21 2008, 03:21 AM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

If they have to be stock rubber, then as the rest said. But there is a guy in the

Detroit Area that sells a awsome Fiber glass replica. I can't remember his name or E-Mail, ( old brain) Maybe someone from the SMOG group will step up with it.

Dave slap.gif

The fiberglass ones can be found on Ebay. Jusy google the info and add Ebay to it. The search engine will find it. You may not find it listed right away but the dealers who sell them advertise on and off from time to time.

Michael
familienauto
Thanks guys,

Bumper top got chewed up when the car got bumped from behind. Other guy's insurance paying for it, so we're going with a stock one. Just need to make sure it is reasonably priced compared to other vendors so the insurance company doesn't raise eyebrows.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.