Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another ebay teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
70 2.0? on ebay
seanery
looks like it might have some potential if it's not too rusty.

BUT

YOU DON'T NEED ANOTHER PROJECT

don't you want one to drive, not to fix?
Gint
I didn't mean for me. The seller obviously only wants a grand for it. Could be a great buy for someone. Especially if they're local.
boxstr
What could be wrong with it he doesn't want to show us the seam sealer in the trunk. Whats up with that.
CCLINEBAYHELL
hargray2
there are too many friggin' 914's in Cali--DAMMIT!
redshift
There used to be a bunch around here buddy, they all took a stroll across the perodic table.

smile.gif

God, I love that line.

M
swood
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 7 2004, 08:03 PM)
There used to be a bunch around here buddy, they all took a stroll across the perodic table.

smile.gif

God, I love that line.

M

laugh.gif Good one! May I borrow that? Very funny.
redshift
Take all you want, I stole it from that English gentleman that sells terrible 70's Honda motorcycles on Ebay.

He's better than any comedian I have ever heard.

M
Eddie Williams
I'm heading to Cal in March, could someone go take a look at it for me? I may be interested, if it's not to rusty, etc. How much work is needed to ge tit running, etc. Wife is going to kill me, etc.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jan 7 2004, 07:57 PM)
What could be wrong with it he doesn't want to show us the seam sealer in the trunk. Whats up with that.
CCLINEBAYHELL

laugh.gif
3d914
Eddie,

I can tell from the pic that its been repainted, and they didn't bother to tape it off properly. Note the orange on the outer trailing arm (just ahead of the rear tire).

I also don't see the battery tray -maybe relocated batt.
Also half the door handle is missing - you'll have to climb in through the window.

Plan to spend $$$ to get this one streetable.

And a WHITE steering wheel!

Just my $.02
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.