Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 solid model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
i think i remember someone here making a 914 solid model. I was wondering if i could get a copy of it for my senior design project.

thanks for any help in advance

-Aaron
1970 Neun vierzehn
Aaron,
Are you looking for this?
i love porsche
sorry no, i shoudl have specified, i need a computer solid model, such as an .IGS, .STP, .PRT or .SLDPRT

thanks though
chris914
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jan 24 2008, 04:25 PM) *

Aaron,
Are you looking for this?

av-943.gif

Try here: http://www.moronthrottle.com/GTLegends/
Elliot Cannon
Here ya go.
rmital
QUOTE(chris914 @ Jan 24 2008, 07:36 PM) *

any advice on the set-up after downloading files...?
I must be missing something confused24.gif
John
Those are merely skins that are used in the game GT Legends.

i love porsche
i seem to remember someone with a nice green narrow body v8 car who made a model...anyone know what im talking about?
marks914
I have this one, but its a surface model. Unless you are a class-A surface CATIA guy, you would probably not be able to stitch it together into a solid, much less put a b-side on it and close it.
We have special software that closes models for doing SLAs or when we mill a clay model the cutter path "skips" over the holes in the surfaces.
What are you trying to use it for?

I have given it out a few times in trade for someone doing some modeling work on it (stock bumpers, mirrors, etc.) One guy even said he was going to model up a type 4 and place it in there for me, no one has come through.

Mark
i love porsche
thats it...

i want to use it for my senior projcet, we are designing a front suspension for the 914

you have a pm
7TPorsh
QUOTE(marks914 @ Jan 26 2008, 04:38 AM) *

I have this one, but its a surface model. Unless you are a class-A surface CATIA guy, you would probably not be able to stitch it together into a solid, much less put a b-side on it and close it.
We have special software that closes models for doing SLAs or when we mill a clay model the cutter path "skips" over the holes in the surfaces.
What are you trying to use it for?

I have given it out a few times in trade for someone doing some modeling work on it (stock bumpers, mirrors, etc.) One guy even said he was going to model up a type 4 and place it in there for me, no one has come through.

Mark

This car looks a lot like the one in Hot Rod mag. this month. unsure.gif
marks914
Strange coincidence, beacuse it is.

Mark

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.