Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle area chrome shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
familienauto
Does anyone have any recommendations? 1973 914 needs front and rear bumpers pounded out and rechromed. Our mechanic recommended Mastercraft and Art Brass Plating.

I wasn't impressed with Mastercraft's attitude (grouchy) when I talked to them on the phone and don't really want to deal with them.

Art Brass Plating had trouble figuring out that the 1973 914 had chrome bumpers...I have e-mailed them a photograph of the bumpers and not heard back yet.

So I want to see if there is anyone else around who can do this...and thought I would ask here before I start dialing random shops in the phone book.

Thanks,
Zach
PeeGreen 914
Hey Zach

I don't really know who to send them to but my friend is having his car painted and such at Bel-Red auto rebuild. They sent his bumper out to be re-chromed to a specialty shop. I could put a call into them to find out where if you would like me to.
KELTY360
Try Don Meth @ Show Quality Metal Finishing - 206-762-6717. Straight shooter, good quality, competitive pricing. Also a great source for polishing stainless steel and aluminum.

His shop is near the north end of Boeing Field.
messix
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jan 24 2008, 10:51 PM) *

Try Don Meth @ Show Quality Metal Finishing - 206-762-6717. Straight shooter, good quality, competitive pricing. Also a great source for polishing stainless steel and aluminum.

His shop is near the north end of Boeing Field.

i think i met this guy at a hot rod swap meet and seen a bunch of his work in parts, really nice work!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.