Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official 914 reunion Charlotte Parade Sunday June 29th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
The Latest is that Bill Dunster called me this morning and said that they have made 125 spots available in downtown Charlotte for our 914 reunion. They will begin parking at 7:00 Sunday morning and be next to the 356 registry. Let's show our prowess and have more 914s there that day than any other Porsche model. We will also be displaying the 916 the m 471 and a limited edition in the historic display as I have heard, and a great time is promised for all. AA will have a hospitality tent if we get enough participation. We would like to sign up everyone in advance so if we could have a volunteer to handle that it would be good. The east coast 914 owners are the strongest group!!!!! Let's show them all!!!!!

I was just called and told that the Porsche club is sponsoring an official 914 reunion at the Charlotte Parade Sunday, June 29th. There will be room for 75 cars on one of the main streets in Charlotte. Peoples choice concours food and whatever else WE in the club decide!!!!!
This should be a great time to show our 914 strength. I would like to see over 100 914s there!!!!! (that should clog the streets!!!) Please spread the word. I will have more updates as they become available.
TeenerTim
Woo hoo! Now I HAVE to get my car running by then. Wait do you think I could tow it down and display it on jackstands? av-943.gif
pin31
It's a bit of a hike for me but I'm seriously thinking about a road trip !!

Any info on accommodations in Charlotte? Events? Where & When?

Tim
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(pin31 @ Jan 25 2008, 09:10 AM) *

Tim

The board is having a meeting this coming week about it. I will keep everyone posted
ConeDodger
QUOTE(pin31 @ Jan 25 2008, 08:10 AM) *

Tim

If you are a PCA member, there is an article about Parade with details on registration and what not in this months (Jan) Panorama...
Al Meredith
I'll never get my 914-6 done by then , but I will have a blue (with gulf accents ) ready by then. lets caravan up there from Atlanta. Shady Grady , Louis , Jason, Les, Michaelmoo? Anyone else want in.
Pnambic
QUOTE(Al Meredith @ Jan 25 2008, 04:41 PM) *

I'll never get my 914-6 done by then , but I will have a blue (with gulf accents ) ready by then. lets caravan up there from Atlanta. Shady Grady , Louis , Jason, Les, Michaelmoo? Anyone else want in.

I've got my work cut out for me to get the car in order by then, but I'd love to tag along on the caravan.
D1A3
I guess I'll have to renew my PCA membership then...

I'm marking it on my calendar.
slackin' at work
sounds like fun! and only 4-5 hours for me.

I'll be watching this thread for more details. beer.gif
stepuptotheMike
My office is in uptown Charlotte, so looking forward to seeing Pcars all over the place. Hope the place gets packed with 914s.

Everybody can then come down to my garage and help me work on mine av-943.gif

Let me know if anybody has questions while planning your trip on where to stay etc.

Mike
gregrobbins
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 25 2008, 07:23 AM) *

This should be a great time to show our 914 strength. I would like to see over 100 914s there!!!!! (that should clog the streets!!!) Please spread the word. I will have more updates as they become available.

So, wouldn't this be a wonderful time to show off your:

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Jan 26 2008, 08:38 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 25 2008, 07:23 AM) *

It's coming!
Gustl
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jan 26 2008, 05:57 PM) *
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Jan 26 2008, 08:38 AM) *

It's coming!

and what's about your

M471 biggrin.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
rick 918-S
Kelly mentioned this event while we were yacking on the phone the other day.... idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.