Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local Fox channel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sjhowitson
This had got to stop. Our local Fox channel is not showing the start of the Rolex. They are going to show it at 3 this afternoon. How much since does that make. I can watch on Speed by then. The start does not mean anything if you don't show it at the start. ar15.gif I am so pissed I can't stand it. I am getting so tired of the cable companies taking our $ and giving us the trash.

OK I'm done now. Have a good weekend.
messix
QUOTE(sjhowitson @ Jan 26 2008, 10:12 AM) *

This had got to stop. Our local Fox channel is not showing the start of the Rolex. They are going to show it at 3 this afternoon. How much since does that make. I can watch on Speed by then. The start does not mean anything if you don't show it at the start. ar15.gif I am so pissed I can't stand it. I am getting so tired of the cable companies taking our $ and giving us the trash.

OK I'm done now. Have a good weekend.

i found it on our local w b channel.
porschecb
I am watching it on the speed channel. driving.gif
EdwardBlume
Agreed. Its Comastic! (which means aweful in our house).
boxstr
SPEED all day until 6 pm then on again at 6 AM Sunday.
Craig C. Laughlin
Scott Carlberg
I didn't understand the 'scheduling' of this either, until I started watching the SPEED coverage, which came on BEFORE the fox coverage!

Then I realized the fox coverage WAS the Start of the race, it was just time-delayed.

---> does anyone else think that it's weird to have Bill Auberlin & Joey Hand, former bmw racers, driving Porsche's now????
I couldn't stand Auberlin, but only because he was sooo damn fast, and he always used to say something about "the ultimate driving machine", which made me SICK to my stomach! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.