Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 bumpers & body styles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
new guy here. i was wondering who has suggestions for styling the 914 body. or mainly the bumpers
McMark
cool.gif I'm a fan of the Porsche Body.

Lots of bumper options though. There was a thread last month or so about bumper options.

EDIT: Here it is...
SGB
Um, being new here, you should be told upfront that we can be a fairly sarcastic bunch...
Maybe its an emotional wound from the NARP thing.

Most folk like the lightness of the steel bumpers. Chrome ones look pretty, IMO. I like the 71 or 72, no bumperette look. The later 5 mph bumper prolly look heavier than they really are , IDK, but the rubber bumper follow the lines well (hood especially) to improve the sillohuette it seems.

WELCOME!!

not too many stock bumpers in that link....
PeeGreen 914
agree.gif The early bumpers look the best with a nice air dam under it biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
agree.gif The condom bumpers are heavy, I too like the 70, 71, 72 bumpers.

What year is yours?

Click to view attachment

QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jan 27 2008, 12:07 AM) *

agree.gif The condom bumpers are heavy, I too like the 70, 71, 72 bumpers.

What year is yours?

Click to view attachment

Mine is a 74 . ive been thinking of converting to the 916 bumpers. i like the look but iv heard that some dont quite fit right tho. yesterday i saw another 914 in bakersfield with 71 bumpers with a nice air dam and im thinking something like that maybe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.