Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hows the Van?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Did the van ever get shipped to Dave? Not being pushy I just haven't read anything about it. Last I heard it was on the way north for some further testing. Then Brad was sick. (sicker laugh.gif ) I may have missed the update.
Bleyseng
I think Brad is getting some well earned use out of it, driving it around as a parts chaser to sort it out. Got that niffty computer interface from RichH to troubleshoot it.

Dave is doing good as I saw him the other day. Got a camera mounted on his chair now like a race car. I think he has 5 point seat belts on it too.

Geoff sawzall-smiley.gif
rick 918-S
LMAO! Thanks, That brightened my day.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Jan 8 2004, 08:23 AM)

Dave is doing good as I saw him the other day. Got a camera mounted on his chair now like a race car. I think he has 5 point seat belts on it too.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
sorry... couldn't help myself! smile.gif

........b
Korijo
None of me, yet...

Here is Geoff, my slave laborer tongue.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Hope your putting that Nevamar on the kitchen counter and not on the teen laugh.gif
Bleyseng
And I am using a hammer to pop off the A arms. Shit it was cold too so I had to work fast. Next time I'll bring my camera so I can take a pic of Dave in his race car chair.

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.