Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: On the road again...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
slapshot914
Figured it was time to wake up the teener. It was put away about mid-December. Started it a couple of times, but this time I decided to take her on the road. We've had temps in the 20s and 30s with snow for the last week. But today the roads were dry, so off we went. Wow! It sure felt good to be behind the wheel and on the road. When I got back, my wife asked if I'd had fun. Answered her with a BIG grin. Anybody else out there (other than warm weather areas) been driving? If not, you should do it.
Spoke
I'm in my 914 everyday that the roads are dry and no rain/snow forcasted. Took it to work yesterday. Today is rain/freezing rain so no 914.

I don't put my 914 away for the winter. Too many nice days during the winter not to drive it. Actually like winter driving more than summer. Too hot in the summer and too many PM rain showers. In the winter, you pretty much know when precipitation will occur. So prerequisite is the cabin heating system must be operational.

PeeGreen 914
Most dry days I try to take my car out. It has been in the 30's here but the sunny days are so beautiful to drive with the top off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.