Click to view attachment
carr914
Dyson Porsche
carr914
More Ferrari
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
Mo Mo More Ferrari - Tafel Racing, last year ran 911 GT3R. There were NO 911 GT3R at this test
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
More Frenchy
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
Panoz
Click to view attachment
carr914
Cristiano deMatta
Click to view attachment

Thats all I have. Hope you enjoyed them

T.C.
PeeGreen 914
smilie_pokal.gif Thanks. Now I need to go wash all the drool off my face. smoke.gif
Zimms
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jan 29 2008, 08:01 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif Thanks. Now I need to go wash all the drool off my face. smoke.gif

agree.gif I can't wait until March! Doug Waters usually has his 914/6 in the Porsche Corral, too.
Michael N
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. smilie_pokal.gif
championgt1
Man, you take some great pictures. Not to mention you get to all the cool races. beerchug.gif
stuttgart46
Great pics T.C.
The Mazda and new Patron livery on the Acura looks great.
I saw in one of your pics that the Skippy building is still there. It is my understanding that it may be coming down soon and being relocated to another part of the track. Have you heard that as well?
carr914
Hi Chad, there is constuction going on all over the place. The Chateau Elan put on a wing essentially doubling it's size, there is a new garage complex being built right behind the pits, there is a new 2 story Gift Shop Registration building and Skip Barber has already relocated to the nice Panoz School building now that Skip Barber bought them out.

T.C.
stuttgart46
I sure do miss that place. I was hoping to make the 48 Hours but we have a race here the same weekend. Same thing with the 12 Hours.
How's your car coming along?
carr914
News Flash: Gil deFerran has formed his own LMP-2 team with Acura and will be driving following a 4 year retirement.

T.C.
stuttgart46
I saw that. That makes 4 Acura's to 4 Spyder's. I hope he's ready before Houston.
krazykonrad
Is the Aston martin secretly powered by a Type-1 engine?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.