Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look What Betty Got for Christmas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
santa_smiley.gif

Here's a picture of Betty holding her Christmas presents.

Click to view attachment

Gotta love a woman who wants 914 parts for Christmas!!!! wub.gif

And I have to give credit where credit is due. Automobile Atlanta, specifically George, did a great job of getting me the parts. When I called to check on the order 2 weeks before Christmas, George apologized and told me that they wouldn't make it in time. When they did come in, they called me and verified that I still wanted them.

Betty is pissed that I spent so much money, but she is ecstatic that the parts look so good!!!!

Thanks again Herr Doktor...

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 29 2008, 08:42 PM) *

santa_smiley.gif

Here's a picture of Betty holding her Christmas presents.

Click to view attachment

Gotta love a woman who wants 914 parts for Christmas!!!! wub.gif

And I have to give credit where credit is due. Automobile Atlanta, specifically George, did a great job of getting me the parts. When I called to check on the order 2 weeks before Christmas, George apologized and told me that they wouldn't make it in time. When they did come in, they called me and verified that I still wanted them.

Betty is pissed that I spent so much money, but she is ecstatic that the parts look so good!!!!

Thanks again Herr Doktor...

Clay,

You know.....only in this sicko community could christmas presents be composed of resto materials! Pretty cool! This was the first year that I didn't get anything 914 related for Xmas. Janice said that I'd spent so much on eBay during the last year that I couldn't need anything else. Told her I wanted the Shea treatment, but she forgot. Now I have to pay for it myself.

Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.