Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Sportech" 914 spotted on 237
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I saw a nice red (?) 914 on Hwy 237 yesterday, I was driving my dirty 911 and gave him a freindly wave.

Is Sportech still around? Do they still dabble with 914's or have they moved on to newer cars??

I know I've meet someone from there (or a customer??) and that had a pretty serious 914.
PatW
I ran into a kid the other day getting coffee by my place. He works at Sportech. Has a clean 914 too. Building a 914-6. Invited me to hang at the shop too. Forgot his name. Told him about 914world.com.

Pat
EdwardBlume
The SF Chronicle has a 916-C for sale for $27.5K. Too good to be true, I called. Its a 71 replicar with "everything" exactly like a 916 except for the ignition and targa roof. The guy had no idea this site exists. Just goes to show you..... there's still quite a few folks out there. blink.gif
Carl
Ken sold his interest to one of his employees, Mark. The shop is still operating on White Oaks Road, Campbell.

Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.