Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Optima Battery in L A
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage

After reviewing the Optima battery tread, I understand that I will need a few 'extra / different " hold downs..... with that said, does any one local in the LA area know where I can purchase 'all' these parts it once?

I hate to purchase it a the local flaps and them request the other items from Optima... trying for a one stop shop here.

Thank you!
smooth_eddy
When you buy your battery, just ask for the hold down. They will (should) give it to you for free.

Eddy
rhodyguy
costco has had the red top in the past. they are stocked in the tire department. the Group 78 Adaptor (hold down) can be hard to find, it should come with the battery but doesn't. confused24.gif iirc Johnson Controls owns optima. put it into your search engine. i called the toll free number provided and they sent me the adaptor.

k
Cap'n Krusty
The few Optimas I've used (before the hassles of Optima ownership became too obvious) were easily secured with the stock hold down plate. I may have modifed them slightly, but I don't think so. The Cap'n
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 31 2008, 05:24 AM) *

costco has had the red top in the past. they are stocked in the tire department. the Group 78 Adaptor (hold down) can be hard to find, it should come with the battery but doesn't. confused24.gif iirc Johnson Controls owns optima. put it into your search engine. i called the toll free number provided and they sent me the adaptor.

k

Thank you !

I will follow your advice!

beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.