Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Will Audi tt seats fit in a 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rebelmdot
If anyone has experience, will Audi tt seats fit in the 914? Will there be height issues?
TeenerTim
QUOTE(rebelmdot @ Jan 31 2008, 01:47 PM) *

If anyone has experience, will Audi tt seats fit in the 914? Will there be height issues?

IPB Image
jasons
From what I have gathered over the years.....

More often than not the answer to the question, "Will <XXX> seats fit in the 914?" Is they sit you higher in the cockpit. And, the fit is tight between the wheel and thighs.

Sorry I can't help you more than that.
TonyAKAVW
My wife's car is an Audi TT and I am certain for me they would not work. They are way too high/thick. I'm 6' 3" so pretty much the only seat that works for me is the stock 914 seat.

They also may be too wide but I could measure them possibly tomorrow...

-Tony
rebelmdot
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Jan 31 2008, 01:07 PM) *

My wife's car is an Audi TT and I am certain for me they would not work. They are way too high/thick. I'm 6' 3" so pretty much the only seat that works for me is the stock 914 seat.

They also may be too wide but I could measure them possibly tomorrow...

-Tony

I am only 5'9", so if you have the opportunity, I would be very grateful for their measurements vs. stock 914 seats.
rebelmdot
QUOTE(TeenerTim @ Jan 31 2008, 01:00 PM) *

QUOTE(rebelmdot @ Jan 31 2008, 01:47 PM) *

IPB Image

Is that metric or standard...................jk, well played.
Gint
agree.gif

That was pretty funny. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.