Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Puget Sound Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JimW
I it is time to the change the engine in My 76 daily driver. I dropped a valve seat in July 2002 and put in a 74 1.8 it has served well but a daily 100 mile commute it is overdue. The rebuilt engine (2056 d-jet) and rebuilt transaxle is ready to go in That’s no problem what I need help with the start–up . If any of you Puget Sound Teeners can Drop By Friday or Saturday To help with tuning and just check my work so I don’t screw this up It would be greatly appreciated.

quadracerx
WOW...that is BeautiMUS.....wish I had one too...Im certainly no guru on 914 engines so I wont be of any help this time around....but I do wish you good luck..

Steve

QUOTE(JimW @ Jan 31 2008, 02:02 PM) *

I it is time to the change the engine in My 76 daily driver. I dropped a valve seat in July 2002 and put in a 74 1.8 it has served well but a daily 100 mile commute it is overdue. The rebuilt engine (2056 d-jet) and rebuilt transaxle is ready to go in That’s no problem what I need help with the start–up . If any of you Puget Sound Teeners can Drop By Friday or Saturday To help with tuning and just check my work so I don’t screw this up It would be greatly appreciated.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.