Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: E-mail notifications of new postings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gjones
I have tried everything to get e-mails to stop coming showing a new posting. Just too many e-mails. Please help anyone- to many e-mails already. sorry still new to the website.
Spoke
Go to My Controls, select Email Settings, un-check Email Notifications
SirAndy
QUOTE(Spoke @ Jan 31 2008, 07:10 PM) *

Go to My Controls, select Email Settings, un-check Email Notifications

nope, that won't fix it ... rolleyes.gif

you must have subscribed to a forum, to unsubscribe, go to "My Controls" and check the two links under "Subscriptions" in the left navigation.
my bet is you accidentally subscribed to the "Garage" ...

shades.gif Andy
Gint
agree.gif

Pretty sure that's exactly your problem. If you don't get it figured out very soon, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out.
dgw

you must have subscribed to a forum, to unsubscribe, go to "My Controls" and check the two links under "Subscriptions" in the left navigation.

I don't see ""Subscriptions" in the left navigation". I've tried various ways to unsubscribe to "Member's 914 Pictures" and so far have failed.

what am i missing?
SirAndy
QUOTE(dgw @ Jan 31 2008, 08:55 PM) *

I don't see ""Subscriptions" in the left navigation". I've tried various ways to unsubscribe to "Member's 914 Pictures" and so far have failed.

what am i missing?

topic and forum subscriptions ...
dgw
Nothing works like a picture! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.