Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What did YOU drive to work today?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Joe Bob
Click to view attachment

"DA BULLET"

Yeah, not a 914 but I'm looking for a replacement for Da Rocket that I sold awhile back.......
tdgray
My Subby... it's snowin out here sad.gif
gopack
1996 VW Passat wagon. SHOW OFF!
PeeGreen 914
I drive a 98 BMW 528i for my work car. Don't thinnk too many clients would like to be shown a home in my 914.
drgchapman
My Orange 73 teener.
Great car!
stuttgart46
What a beautiful 356. I think if I drove that to work, I would have convinced myself to take the long way and not make it to the office at all.
VaccaRabite
2004 Suby OBS. Just like every other day.

Zach
smontanaro
Metra:

Click to view attachment
brer
normally I walk, but today is a special day.
John
Nice car.

With your warm weather, nice cars, green grass (in January), and the fact that you flaunt it, you guys really do deserve the bureaucracy that you must endure to live and drive on the left coast.

(can you tell that I am jealous only of your warm weather and nice cars?)

BTW, I drove my cold weather daily driver/beater Chevy.
tdgray
QUOTE(John @ Feb 1 2008, 01:35 PM) *

Nice car.

With your warm weather, nice cars, green grass (in January), and the fact that you flaunt it, you guys really do deserve the bureaucracy that you must endure to live and drive on the left coast.

agree.gif You guys stink... it's sleeting now sad.gif mad.gif
TedK
Ugg slippers, stock. (Home Office)

Click to view attachment
Brando
I drove mah teenuh.
yarin
Subway...

IPB Image

Crappy weather in the city today....
anderssj
Click to view attachmentheavy rain today, so 1983 Volvo wagon (with 5.0 HO V8 w00t.gif ) . . . .
So.Cal.914
What a sweet looking car, nice job on the Resto.
Porcharu
I love working from home biggrin.gif
sww914
I too, am an UGG boot commando. Later, I need to drive a 911 and a 914-6 on a windy road right down the street from me to make sure that they check out.
ClayPerrine
Inga....95 BMW 540i. Igor(My 914/6) has a bad wheel bearing in the rear, and I don't want to push it until I can get it replaced. Plus it was 28 degrees this morning. MFI is hard to start when it is that cold.

Betty drove Frodrick (74 914 1.8L) to work today, as she does every day.

KELTY360
QUOTE(TedK @ Feb 1 2008, 10:39 AM) *

Ugg slippers, stock. (Home Office)

Click to view attachment

Me too.......but I got new ones for Christmas this year. poke.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(sww914 @ Feb 1 2008, 11:01 AM) *

I too, am an UGG boot commando. Later, I need to drive a 911 and a 914-6 on a windy road right down the street from me to make sure that they check out.

Is that the road out to Montana de Oro? Love that place!

Back to regularly scheduled programming. biggrin.gif
spare time toys
Uh its my day off so I didnt drive.
Jerry
"

Yeah, not a 914 but ........ decided to drive the bug today
Elliot Cannon
I don't drive to work anymore cause... Well I don't work anymore av-943.gif But when I do drive it more than likely is this one.
mikerose
I drove the 914 today driving.gif
siverson
My bike.
sixnotfour
No stinking work today ,but did drive 60 miles.
blitZ
The 914 of course, hey its Friday. beerchug.gif
slackin' at work
my R32.
(450bhp turbocharged AWD hatchback biggrin.gif)

IPB Image
Joe Bob
Yikes.....450hp?

BTW, Da Bullet is for sale. I'm accepting offers. I honestly don't know what they go for....
http://xrl.us/97xf "A" Build Pics
flippa
Damn you Californians & your nice weather!!!

Lovely February day in New England. It was 25 & cloudy this morning, & started to hail @ noon. Pouring/hailing sideways for the past few hours. Just got back to the office after driving over 100 miles. At least the snow is washing away.

I miss Redondo Beach!

Click to view attachment

dflesburg
My Tundra Pickup...

you know what they look like.
sww914
QUOTE(flippa @ Feb 1 2008, 12:38 PM) *

Lovely February day in New England. It was 25 & cloudy this morning, & started to hail @ noon. Pouring/hailing sideways for the past few hours. Just got back to the office after driving over 100 miles. At least the snow is washing away.

I miss Redondo Beach!

Click to view attachment

All the smart people left New England over 100 years ago for just that reason! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
sww914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 1 2008, 11:07 AM) *

QUOTE(sww914 @ Feb 1 2008, 11:01 AM) *

Is that the road out to Montana de Oro? Love that place!

Back to regularly scheduled programming. biggrin.gif

I drive out there every day that it's not blowing to check the surf after I drop my boy off at school. I drove a couple of different windy roads today, Turri Rd. and Old Creek Rd.
Here's a gratuitous MDO pic for you, Jan 2nd.
degreeoff
QUOTE(sww914 @ Feb 1 2008, 01:08 PM) *

QUOTE(flippa @ Feb 1 2008, 12:38 PM) *

I miss Redondo Beach!

Click to view attachment

All the smart people left New England over 100 years ago for just that reason! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yes but in 50 years it'll be the place to be with the whole climate change shit.... laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(356 @ Feb 1 2008, 09:20 AM) *

What did YOU drive to work today?

i walked ... from the bedroom to the office ... about 15 feet ...
biggrin.gif Andy
ericread
74 914 2.0 FI

SGB
Yawanna race?

OK, I confess, it belongs to some other weirdo...
JmuRiz
Rode the Metro (aka subway)

Great looking car Mike, just wish I had the spare money to make a REAL offer!
DanT
don't work on Fridays but did exercise the 914 today....it is sunny and clear, for the most part here in Norcal today. biggrin.gif
flippa

Lived in LA from 1991 thru 1995. It was a great place to be, except when you can't breathe because there is too much smog poke.gif , or it's on fire poke.gif , or when it rains and the mudslides push everything into the ocean poke.gif , or the riots & civil unrest poke.gif , or the earth shaking & the freeways are dropping poke.gif , or the taxes poke.gif, or the real estate prices poke.gif , or...... poke.gif

Or when Gov. Grey Davis RIFs your job sheeplove.gif chair.gif

Actually, I still miss it sad.gif !
ConeDodger
Yopu's 1984 911 Carrera Sunroof Coupe. 63K miles and almost perfect. I love my indoor parking biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 1 2008, 01:24 PM) *

QUOTE(356 @ Feb 1 2008, 09:20 AM) *

What did YOU drive to work today?

i walked ... from the bedroom to the office ... about 15 feet ...
biggrin.gif Andy

Damn Andy! When are you going to get a laptop and start working from the bedroom? You are one go-getter!!! av-943.gif
Pat Garvey
Woke up to an ice-covered Merc (not Mercedes), which I drove the 3 miles to work in like every other day. Wish I could get it in the garage, but the wife's Pissat(no, that's not a misspell) gets the only free space. 914 & 911T get the other 2. Getting tired of it though. Something has to go!
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 1 2008, 02:25 PM) *

Damn Andy! When are you going to get a laptop and start working from the bedroom? You are one go-getter!!! av-943.gif

type.gif Andy (who looks guilty right now)
watsonrx13
I don't drive it to work, but I picked it up after work and I'm driving it to the Tampa Bay Breakfast tomorrow morning....

Click to view attachment

-- Rob
RoadGlue
Bare feet, or was it socks? Probably socks. smile.gif Home office for the past few years, but turning in lease papers for an office today. Here out it'll be the teener or the Triumph motorcycle.
LowGT
I drove a Texas mid-sized sedan to work today. (Truck is way too dirty at the moment for actual pics.)

IPB Image
richardmosselman
Dog's car! Still runs great 15 yrs later. R
dgw
Bare feet.

I telecommute on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday, and we have warm floors.

The other two days I drive a Porsche.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.