Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-Parts.com
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dave29
Has anyone out there dealt with 914-Parts.com? I made a online purchase from them 2 weeks ago and received a confirmation. Now they won't respond to phone calls or e-mail. What gives??????
Does anyone know or have experience with them?
Thanks
dave29
Twise
looks like they changed to 9motorsports.com - theres a phone number now???

I have never dealt with them.
SirAndy
if i'm not mistaken, he's a member here ...

his website looks like a lot of other generic reselling sites. probably tied into worldpac.

that's about all i can tell you ...
shades.gif Andy

PS: welcome.png
jimkelly
i have never been disapointed with www.pelicanparts.com - jim
dave29
Thanks to all. If anyone else can add anything it would be appreciated.
dave29
PRS914-6
Nate is the owner. I get stuff from him all the time with no problems. He's expanded to more than 914 stuff. Go here....
http://www.9motorsport.com/
addwestern
QUOTE(dave29 @ Feb 1 2008, 01:44 PM) *

Thanks to all. If anyone else can add anything it would be appreciated.
dave29

Message sent- we'll get fixed up.

Nate
dave29
380mm steering wheel w/hub' leather.
dave29
stateofidleness
i msged him on ebay a few weeks ago about combining shipping on quite a few things and never heard back... maybe they dont check their ebay msges?
roadster fan
I have gotten several items from Nate with nary a problem. I would not hesitate to do business with again. Be patient, it will be worth it, he will work it out with you!

Jim
tracks914
I've dealt with him with no problems.
Pat Garvey
I've also dealt with Nate several times, with zero problems.

Fast delivery & parts as described - ne beefs!
Pat
jd74914
Me too. I got some stuff at a great price. smile.gif
KevinM
I actually bought Nate's old 914 from him and he was really straight up with issues the car had and really good to deal with. I'm sure he'll do right by you.
Bryho
I am having the same issue.
I orderd some stuff last week and got a confirm number and no reply from my followups since...
TedK
Bought my six from Nate, no probems at all.
eric914
I have delt with them a couple of times and always had a good experiance.
ConeDodger
Nate is up to his ass in alligators! Someone drain the swamp!!!

He and John do the best they can. He will make it right. It is pretty funny though that every time Nate gets busy or wants to take his family for a weekend somewhere, someone jumps up and calls him out.

But you're right. Nate is ugly and he smells funny! slap.gif
TROJANMAN
Nate,
When you get around to it, I still need the title for that blue rust bucket.

Thanks wink.gif
rhodyguy
do you guys ever pick up the phone and CALL, leaving a message with a contact number? anticipating instant gratification via the internet, exchanging newmerous pms/emails to rectify a simple task, is too much work and pretty time consuming. just because YOUR internet connection is functional, don't presume the recipient's is. rant off.

k
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 2 2008, 10:13 AM) *

do you guys ever pick up the phone and CALL, leaving a message with a contact number? anticipating instant gratification via the internet, exchanging newmerous pms/emails to rectify a simple task, is too much work and pretty time consuming. just because YOUR internet connection is functional, don't presume the recipient's is. rant off.

k

Huh? What? Phone? blink.gif

Hey Kev,
Is it still raining?
Shatner sends his love biggrin.gif
dave29
rhodyguy
I posted the first question on this thread. If you notice I not only e-mailed but also picked up the phone.
Fortunately, I did recieve a PM from Nate on Friday Feb 1. I don't have internet access during the weekend so I wanted to post this as soon as possible to let everyone know that he did respond. I will wait to see how everything turns out but thank you for your input.
dave29
minndodger
I am in the process of ordering a couple of parts from Nate and the cusotmer service has been outstanding. smilie_pokal.gif

Minndodger
highways
Nice prices, but I have not had good experiences with 914parts.com. Sometimes I have recieved parts which have been 'under-represented' namely not mentioning the big problems they had. I have not been met with any sort of rectification of the situation, despite asking.

#1 bought a nice looking rear bumper top $90. Photo showed the top only. Had about a three week delay in getting the part. Asked what was up and was informed that it was damaged by someone driving over it in the shop. Was then promptly sent a different rear bumper top. Only problem was- it only had one stud. Completely un-usable.

#2 Won an auction for an early interior rear view mirror. Looked fine in the one pic that was posted. Got the mirror- it's completely rotted out on the back and un-usable. Turns out he tried to auction this same mirror a week before... with more comprehensive pics. No one bought it. So he reposted it minus the necessary pics of the rotted section, and I fell for it.

I don't buy from 914parts anymore. To much junk being pawned off with incomplete and inaccurate descriptions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.