Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rufio0205
any suggestions for getting alternative seats in my teener. i have a friend who has an 82 bmw with amazing seats, super comfy, and nice leather. if i can find a pair i would swap mine out. any body else have any other ideas. comments concerns. questions.???

thomas
SGB
BMW seats are super (made by recaro), but it would be mucho difficult to make 'em fit.
look here:
http://www.camp914.com/products/bfseats.html
The problem is there just ain't alot of height to work with compared to EVERY other car out there.
tracks914
I have a similar post. The best I have seen are Honda S2000 seats but the owner didn't say if they rode too high or not. They run about $500+ for a set but look really nice.
jaybird840
I've heard of s2000 seats in a teener, but never seen it. Anyone have a pic?

-Jay
tracks914
Here are some pix. I've seen black S2000 seas but cannot find the picturtes.
veltror
apologies for activating an old thread but these s2000 seats are they a PITA to install, anybody here have any details? They go on ebay in the uk at around 400 pounds...
veltror
icon_bump.gif

Anybody have any info on how hard or easy it is to fit s2000 seats?

please...
underthetire
QUOTE(veltror @ May 4 2010, 03:50 PM) *

apologies for activating an old thread but these s2000 seats are they a PITA to install, anybody here have any details? They go on ebay in the uk at around 400 pounds...

Thats heavy for a pair of seats biggrin.gif

Seems like a good idea, considering I was quoted 800.00 U.S. to re-cover my old seats.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.