Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bakersfield Has Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Got to go to Steve Garis's house today and check out the teeners he and his Dad own. Clean yellow '74 daily driver for steve and a very straight '71 his Dad is planning on restoring. His dad also has a very clean '75.

Steve also said that a neighbor around the block a 2 as well. That brings the total of 914's that I know are in Bakersfield to over 12!!!

Couple of pics...
sww914
Out here on the coast we poke a lot of fun at Bakersfield, but I must say that looks like a nice neighborhood. You've been to my house, it's nicer than my neighborhood. Nice car, too.
Allan
QUOTE(sww914 @ Feb 2 2008, 06:33 PM) *

Out here on the coast we poke a lot of fun at Bakersfield, but I must say that looks like a nice neighborhood. You've been to my house, it's nicer than my neighborhood. Nice car, too.

Yeah Right. You live by the beach dude... biggrin.gif

thanks thats my 74 there in back of the 71 and my neighbor hood.
steve
QUOTE(Headrage @ Feb 2 2008, 06:42 PM) *

Yeah Right. You live by the beach dude... biggrin.gif

hey allan can u send that pic of my car to me thru email or somethingsince i apperently dont have or cant find any on my pc.. thanks.
steven garis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.