Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest German Beauty in my Stable
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rebelmdot
This is my 2nd 914, and my 3rd Porsche. The guy that I bought this off of today, said it had to be a package deal, so I pick up my 1974 2.0 next week. I will put it on when I get it!

Click to view attachment
KELTY360
Nice score!

But we need more pictures.
914Sixer
Sweeet!
Gint
Nice. Originally white?

Definitely need more pics...

And welcome.png
rebelmdot
Pics are here

rebelmdot
Click to view attachment

Pics are here. Car was originally Saturn Yellow L 13 M. Someone spent a little money on this paint job, it is pearl white, but age has taken its toll on it. Day one of TLC is complete, and although my goal of running by kickoff was not achieved, I am still pleased. Got plugs changed, oil changed, fuel filter changed, carb cleaned and new fuel lines. A coil, plug wires, and a new fuel pump are on the agenda for tomorrow evening and I think my DD will have arrived. Once I was at an impass mechanically I thought I would approach the asthetics, and beleive it or not, the shop vac technique worked wonders. After I sucked up the 10 lbs of debris and UNFO's, the car looks awesome. A couple cleaning wipes and the interior does not look a day over 36 years old!! Just kidding, it actually looks amazing and I will not have to do much in the interior to have this up to par for driving every day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.