Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Home from Yeaman Auto Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
szuccaro
Finally got the 914 home from the body shop on Friday.... its been at Yeaman Auto Body since being rear-ended on July 27, 2007. Scott and his guys have been putting it back together since some idiot rear-ended me and my son coming home from my first ever breakfast meeting that I attended in Santa Clara.

After some pulling and straightening, the tension on the flares eased up and only a few minor cracks required repair... then it got a new rear clip, and thanks to Rich Bontempi at High Performance House, it was fitted with brand new tailight housings and lenses, a brand new bumper, and after an exhaustive search, and I do mean exhaustive, I found an excellent used rear center reflector from a nice 911 guy in Virginia. Then, while it was in the shop (might as well) I asked Scott to lengthen the rocker panels and rear valence to match the line of the flares - it always bugged me that the lines didnt match up. Now they do.

Now its back home in my garage - only a few adjustments needed to the rear trunk latch and I'll be ready to roll again! Here are some "before" and "after" pics.

Steve
watsonrx13
Congratulations Steve, glad you got you're car back.... Scott does excellent work...

-- Rob
rick 918-S
smilie_pokal.gif
Lou W
Looks Good beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Feb 5 2008, 03:44 AM) *

Scott does excellent work...

agree.gif

PeeGreen 914
That looks amazing. Nice work Yeahman.

My buddy has had his car at the paint shop for almost two years now. It's always hard to wait but it is soooo worth it when it comes back looking that good. piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.