piratenanner.gif Erotish or Tisch as I will call her fired up this evening!!!!! So from sitting for 2-4 years, I picked her up on Saturday, since then I have changed the oil, oil filter, plugs, fuel pump, fuel filter, rubber fuel lines, points, condenser, plugs, wires, and coil and she purred like a kitten. A really big kitten with sharp teeth and claws, it sounded awesome.

Right up until the gas I was pouring in the carb was used up and she would die out. I thought I had cleaned it well enough to run, but apparently not. So where can i buy a weber carb rebuild kit or should I have someone do it? The accelerator pump is getting gas into the cell, but it is not spraying out into the cylinders. Couple other things. Points suck, really really bad. And why does the Haynes manual say the firing order is 1423, when 1234 is what ran my car this evening? Only thing I could think of was specs in manual were for 75 and Tisch is a 72. Did not make sense to me but oh well she was roaring with 1234.

So Carb Clean/Rebuild/Replace
Throttle cable broke at pedal
Gas tank....................................and Tisch will be tearing it up. Anybody in Nashville ------Huntsville fancy a ride on Sunday if I can get all that remedied? Another Teener back on the road shortly!!!

Click to view attachment