Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yes Yes Yes! I now will have a /6 for the racecar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
GaroldShaffer
Just need to complete the cash part of the deal, but I will have a nice /6 engine for my AX/DE weapon. driving.gif aktion035.gif

I need headers, engine mount and a flywheel yet. Its getting closer piratenanner.gif

mudfoot76
OK, now if you have that ready for late April, you need to bring it on down to Putnam Park!

Please forgive my ignorance if you've already mentioned this earlier, but what are you doing with the orange car now that you have the white one?
GaroldShaffer
It will go back to daily driver status plus AX weapon if weather looks bad.
PeeGreen 914
I hope you enjoy the engine. I decided to pass on it since I knew it was going to a deserving person wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 7 2008, 11:56 PM) *

I hope you enjoy the engine. I decided to pass on it since I knew it was going to a deserving person wink.gif

gee thanks. I will put it to good use driving.gif
GaroldShaffer
"Moby" is down at 914 LTd (Brad Mayeur's shop) getting the 2.4 installed. aktion035.gif Now I need new rubber for the tires and I think I will be all set. shades.gif
GaroldShaffer
Well after a few more months of collecting parts, Moby finally came to life today at Brad Mayuer's place (914LTD) aktion035.gif We have an oil flow issue, but nothing major and it will all get sorted out soon smash.gif Hopefully we will be driving.gif by next weekend smilie_pokal.gif
PeeGreen 914
I have my new 2.4l in now and it is a big difference from the 2.0l 6. You'll love it. After this season is over I am going to rebuild mine to be a bit bigger. Are you doing anything else to yours?
seanery
sweet!!!

I'm so Jealous!!!!! thumb3d.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Jul 11 2008, 12:44 AM) *

I have my new 2.4l in now and it is a big difference from the 2.0l 6. You'll love it. After this season is over I am going to rebuild mine to be a bit bigger. Are you doing anything else to yours?

Nope, just tires and maybe new 5 point belts. Car is not done, but it is sooooooo close I can taste it biggrin.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif
PeeGreen 914
laugh.gif Looks like we did things in opposite order. Looking forward to hearing how it runs when all finished.
dinomium
any other 2 liter sixes that are taking up space can be sent to me care of ME!
lol
Since I blowwed up my rx7 13b, I have been toying with the idear of racing the ugmo. I just hate being in the middle of all those miatas...
Mikey914
At least you not in a Miata stromberg.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.