Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 914-6 interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
dave29
Anyone have some pictures of an original 1971 914-6 interior? I really need close up pictures of the seats and door panels. My c of a calls for black leatherette / basket weave.
thanks
dave29
Ferg
Here are some from a 71 I sold.

It's been restored, but with the help of a local guru to make sure it was all correct...

Ferg beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Ferg @ Feb 7 2008, 05:07 PM) *

It's been restored, but with the help of a local guru to make sure it was all correct...

Ferg beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Is that the six that Peter A bought?
Pat
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(dave29 @ Feb 7 2008, 04:16 PM) *

Anyone have some pictures of an original 1971 914-6 interior? I really need close up pictures of the seats and door panels. My c of a calls for black leatherette / basket weave.
thanks
dave29

I can take some pics of the door panels from my 72 four, which are basketweave, tomorrow. But, I can't guarantee that a late 71 six had basketweave door panels. For that we need advice from Dave P.

I'll be happy to supply detailed pics of the door panels. You already have seat pics, but I'll take some of that too.
Pat
dave29
Thanks..I'll look forward to seeing more pictures.
dave29
Ferg
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Feb 7 2008, 07:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ Feb 7 2008, 05:07 PM) *

Ferg beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Is that the six that Peter A bought?
Pat

Yes.
Porsche Rescue
The very original '71 four I once owned had smooth grained vinyl on seats and door panels as in Ferg's pics. Basket weave on dash only. That is also true of '71 fours I saw back in the day. Can't be certain about sixes however. Could be that many '71 sixes were "left over" 70's with basket weave. If forced to choose, I would say smooth vinyl for a '71 six.
johannes
QUOTE(Porsche Rescue @ Feb 8 2008, 09:13 AM) *

The very original '71 four I once owned had smooth grained vinyl on seats and door panels as in Ferg's pics. Basket weave on dash only. That is also true of '71 fours I saw back in the day. Can't be certain about sixes however. Could be that many '71 sixes were "left over" 70's with basket weave. If forced to choose, I would say smooth vinyl for a '71 six.
Very nice Becker radio wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.