ChrisReale
beer3.gif
redshift
uhh... looks like fried chicked grease.

M
ChrisReale
That Belgian fried chicken grease to you funny man
redshift
I don't like their chocolate, I am pretty sure I don't like their chicken.

M
ChrisReale
what about their pidgeon? I heard its great with butter blink.gif
Jeroen
Don't drink the sediment biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
nebreitling
mmmm looks good to me!! beer3.gif

closest thing to being in brussels is that bar up in SF in the lower haight -- do you know that place?
ChrisReale
That bar up in lower haight...hummmmmm laugh.gif
No I am not familiar with it,. got a name?
nebreitling
sorry,

Toranado. great selection of belge beers
redshift
Lunch specials? Chicken?

M
Doug Leggins
Chimay is a great ale. But like Jeroen said -don't drink the sediment. That yeast is put in for secondary fermentation. Try to leave it in the bottom of the bottle.

I like the Red label much better than the Blue Special Reserve or the Cinc Cents label.

beerchug.gif
ChrisReale
That is not sediment it is the essence of life. Actually, it is a digital camera, lighting, and a glass that was drank out of last night playing tricks with the pixels.

I'll have to check out Toranado. How often do you come up?
nebreitling
"the essense of life"

yes. it is.

i make it up once or twice a month. i'm stuck in Palo Alto for my phd (piled higher and deeper), so that keeps me pretty busy. next time i'm up, would you wanna meet and grab a leffe?
ChrisReale
Yea, lets hook up.
redshift
Great, turn a couple guys loose in San Farcrisco, and there they go, hookin' up..

M
seanery
Frithco hath that effekt on fellath!
redshift
One or more things you'll never hear in a SanFran hook up joint:

1. HEY! GET YOUR HAND OFF MY ASS THERE, BUB!

M
rhodyguy
jesus chris, you have to stop walking around the city taking pictures of a glass of beer. you want to LOOSE the tourist badge. and the waiter says "look there's the mope from worshington again". #2, i've got your sediment hangin.

kevin
Bruce Allert
.... thay there Chrith wink.gif
thorry, I couldn't help mythelf laugh.gif

..........bwooth wub.gif
TimT
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chimay....thats like the holy grail filled with elixir

beer.gif
Bleyseng
Do they serve it with French Fries?

yummy!

Geoff
campbellcj
I have a bottle of Belgian Lambic sitting here...vintage 1994. This is a special beer that they bottle in champagne bottles and it supposedly gets better w/ age. It has a somewhat lemony flavor. I'll pop it this year sometime when a good excuse pops up beer3.gif
ChrisReale
Kevin, that pic was shot in my apartment. within reach of the computer keyboard and tv remote. In fact, I didnt even have to get up , I just rolled around the apartment in my computer chair. burnout.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.