Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ARI half shafts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Doug Leggins
The axle assemblies that i got today were remanufactured by ARI, American Remanufacturers Inc.

Got them at much less than the cost of buying the CV joints, boots and grease individually. Great cost at 81.00 ea plus core charge compared to buying the individual parts.

For the price I thought "I'll give it a try".

Anyone have experience with these? Good deal or ditch em and get lobros and build em myself?
Aaron Cox
why does the box say "front wheel drives axles"
McMark
That's the brand of axle that we sell at work. They're pretty good quality, but I've never used a set. Use 'em. I think they'll work well for you.
Doug Leggins
When I saw "front wheel drive axles" my first thought was wtf!

The parts looked right when I opened the box. Then after reading the boxes it was clear that the boxes are required to be returned with the cores in order to get the core charge refund. - no box return no core charge refund.

Basically a generic box for axles.
seanery
must like their boxes...
McMark
Which would you rather have? A pile of core axles? Or a pile of core axles in boxes? Also helps them know what type of vehicle the axles are for.

I know you were joking around. I'm tired and I got up too early for work.
Jeroen
I see you got a Tarett swaybar too biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.