Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PNW Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom
Hey guys,
Anyone coming out to the Bremerton airport this weekend? Weather looks good for the PCA practice round. If I can entice the red car down off the jackstands, I will be there. Hope to see some of you out there.
Tom
PeeGreen 914
If I can get my shifter aligned right I will be there biggrin.gif

Okay, I will be there for sure wink.gif
PeeGreen 914
As it stands I only see five 914s regestered. All of them are 6s and one of them is the white beast that Greg Fordahl and Leads built. That is one incredible car.
KELTY360
Wish I could be there but I'll have a booth at the old car swap meet in Puyallup.

SAVE THE CONES!
championgt1
I will be there to watch and take some pictures. No car yet though. sad.gif
Root_Werks
One of my guy's at work just had a kid yesterday so I am most likely stuck working for him tomorrow. If not, I might take a drive down that way myself. driving.gif
rhodyguy
wear warm clothing. the cool down slope winds off the olympics will make for a long cold day. forecast looks good. have fun.

k
PeeGreen 914
I am going to just run street tires since it is a practice. Should be fun though. Bremerton is a ways away, but I would rather drive 90 minutes to AX there than dirve five minutes to AX at Boeing. For those how have not been to AX at bremerton it is a very good venue. I think Pacwood is the nicest in the state, but I think Bremerton is a close second.
dinomium
I hang my head in shame since I LIVE in bummertown and didnt attend. I have an oil leak and would not have been able to just say no to driving on course, so I stayed home...
Next time!
PeeGreen 914
Hope to see you out there next time Dino
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.