Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 paddock at Porsche Parade?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jamie
Do I recall that someone posted about the possibility of a 914 paddock at this year's Porsche Parade in Charlotte? I am considering making the trip (I hope!!) from central KY to Parade with my Dad, the original owner of "Dad's Mistress"as I named his/my all original 73 1.7L. He's 88 yrs. old and can't walk very far, but this might be his last chance for an adventure in his toy car. Any info available? Can we say"road trip?" driving.gif
Al Meredith
George Hussey at Auto Atlanta mentiomed that PCA contacted him about an area for 50 914s . I think he said he'd like to see100. I'm sure he will will keep up informed . I'm in
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we are going to caravan up to the Charlotte Parade Saturday and leave at 9:00 AM sharp for anyone wanting to join us.
Al Meredith
George, I plan to caravan up with you.I hate to drive to Marietta and then head North on I85. I'd like to meet your caravan on I 85 North someplace. Any suggestions ? Could someone in your party call my cellphone and let me know when you reach "Spagheti Junction". Thanks, Al
TeenerTim
We should plan to meet somewhere for dinner Saturday night. I'm planning on coming down with my son but my mother had a stroke yesterday and they won't know how bad it is for a couple of days. She lives 3 hours in the opposite direction.
SGB
Tim -
Hope Mom is OK
Al- I'm gonna caravan too but was just gonna go to AA Saturday morning to avoid trying to coordinate.
Jamie- Come'on!
Here is the link:914s at Parade
gasman
You don't have to be registered to be in the paddock....This event will be on Sunday the 29..... there will be a bunch of 914 there....hopefully we will make an impact on the parade....see http://www.paradecharlotte.org/ for info
stepuptotheMike
I'm open for dinner on Saturday evening. Is everyone staying in the uptown area?

-Mike
Al Meredith
I'm at the Hoiliday Inn Center City 230 N College ST. One block East of Tryon where the street will be closed on Sunday. My cell # is 770-616-3767.

Note to Scott.... from Huntsville you go past AA. I'm in Roswell, Due East. I hate to go to AA and then backtrac. That is why I want to link up on I85. Al
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.