Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Topless Teener drivin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Gint
Wooohoooo! Drove home with the top off. Almost forgot what the car sounded like topless. Supposed to be nice tomorrow as well. Sweet. I have to drive across town at lunchtime tomorrow.
Jeroen
Ginter,

finger.gif

Cheers,

Jeroen
(freezing my ass of here)
Mark Henry
finger.gif

Ahhhhh! SHUT UP!

6 inches of white shit here. no fun till May.
Gint
Hey, it's winter here too ya know. wink.gif Can you say "drought"? finger.gif
bernbomb914
Its in the 80's and blowing like hell here burning up the neaborhood. Wish it would rain. but it is sure nice!
scottb
ginter,

where are you in the area? just left parker a year ago for marylandbecause i am a $ slut. miss the area a lot. not the fact there is not any water! am going to be back that way in a month or so to see some family/buddy's. let me know if you are up for bending an elbow. oh, and this is in order as tomorrow it will be about 12F with wind chill (nothing personal!)...... finger.gif
elwood-914
Aw! just because mine isn't running yet! finger.gif
Gint
Scottb

Yeah! Let me know when you're gonna be around. We have a small local group and get together once in a while. With enough advance notice (a few days) we can get some teener nuts together. We've been known to have just a cigar/beer/914 garage session on a nice Sunday afternoon even. Slower in the winter, but this year is the mildest yet. Off and on between low 40's and 60's this year. And no sown in town. I'm in Thornton just smack north of Denver city limits.
olav
finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif finger.gif

All together now!!
Gint
Nice! biggrin.gif

The Rockettes with an attitude.
campbellcj
Upper 70's, clear and windy here again today.

I was trapped under the flourescents inside the office all day though sad.gif

Plus the top on my 914 is actually wired on at the moment. Seeing as it's a track car, and I can't really tolerate much sun anyway, I might actually bolt the top on. (or one of those lightweight 'skin' tops.) Sacrilege, I know...
campbellcj
By the way, there is a 2200+ acre brush fire burning over the hills from here. Some of the canyon roads I frequent are closed. Not many houses hit though.

So all this sun, wind & minimal rain is not necessarily all good...
Gint
Agreed. I probably won't have a lawn this year. Mountains are getting good snow though. Drivin a topless teener on Wednesday and skiing on Saturday. That's a good idea.
Gint
Another short fat teener pic!
Brad Roberts
See how much fun those little guy's are. That was great Olav.

Gorgeous up north also (north bay) 67 and sunny.

B
scottb
no.... this is short and fat........ <_<
Curvie Roadlover
Hey Ginter, just wanted to add my own finger.gif 17 degrees here, 3'' snow on top of 1' road salt. No teener driving for at least 3 months.
Hey Brad, I used the finger.gif because I can!!!
Gint
Tell ya what fellas, I'll think of you this afternoon while I'm drivin across town with the top off. If you think of me this spring/summer when you're watering your green lawns and washing your teeners. Mine will be brown and full of weeds and the teener will have to make do with dri-wash. Last year was bad, this year will probably be worse.

I'm gonna take it while I can get it. tongue.gif
campbellcj
So much for topless weather.

Now it's 58F and raining here.
Steve Thacker
Nads froze to my kneecaps here, three more months of this shit.

"Snow the worthless white stuff"
Gint
And a fine drive it was too. Except for that constant thought in the back of my mind of all you guys freezin yer nads off. But I thought of ya. Damn it's nice out here today! Won't last though. Cold front comin in. supposed to only be 45 tomorrow.

I'd trade it all for 3 feet of snow.
Jenny
It's beautiful in San Jose as well. This makes it 2 days in a row I've been able to drive my car. Now if I can just rain proof it... laugh.gif
Jeroen
Hey Jenny,

You're the first female poster, welcome aboard!
(so guys start behaving!)

Cheers,

Jeroen
Mueller
Why behave?

None of that going on here, we'll pick on her just like one of the guy's....hahaha
Jenny
Well, it took me awhile to get the courage to post. I've never used a BBS type setup before. It's good to see everyone on another list with lots of cool pictures and smileys with profanity!!

Can we have a waving smiley without the finger?
Mueller
tell her NO Jeroen smile.gif

wub.gif

See, they do have one for a girl, hahaha

(getting ready to be hit next time I see you...LOL)
Jeroen
I think that's the only reason why people hang out here
This BBS tolerates profanity biggrin.gif

I'll search for some female oriented smileys (should those be pink?) to add

We should get you a cool avatar as well Jenny!

Cheers,

Jeroen
Jenny
I'm not sure what I want for my avatar yet. I need to get a decent picture of my car! Then I need to find a way of uploading it. I'm still stuck in the stone ages. sad.gif
Gint
Now Jenny,

What friggin good is a wavin smiley without the finger? That smiley was the best damn thing to come along since... well... that mooning Bart avatar.

Welcome. Loved the Christmas card. Yours was one of the best. Thanks.

Hey B or J,

Add Bart to the smiley gang eh?
Gint
Almost forgot... biggrin.gif

On the way outa work I got to play bumper tag with a co-worker I sold one of my old Triumph Spitifires to. He rebuilt the motor. It used to keep up with my 1911 914 pretty well. We ripped down the twisties. Wasn't much contest in the sixer. I pretty much just watched him get smaller in the rearview.

Topless mind you...
boldblue.gif
Bleyseng
Hi Jenny, it's great to hear from a female poster. Post a pic as soon as you can and ask questions if you can't get it to load onto the BBS. Even JP had problems!
It was sunny and warm here in Seattle again!! Great 914 weather.
Geoff
Joe Ricard
laugh.gif
Way down here Mississippi way we drive the Little cool blue teener EVERYDAY. Because thats what they were made for biggrin.gif
Usually top off by 10:00 am Just don't ever leave home without it!!!!! We got 4.5 inches of rain in 6 hours the other day. wink.gif
rick 918-S
We broke records here Yesterday and today. High 50's and NO SNOW! Were in for it now though. The forcast is for an arctic blast and windy by the weekend. If the tops were off here you'd see some serious shit. Shawing!
Jeroen
ok, I added these:

ar15.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif :gilloutine: boldblue.gif clap56.gif cool_shades.gif devil.gif hanged.gif pain30.gif laugh.gif pray.gif smash.gif barf.gif :toilet: wavey.gif

and if you think these :flower: :sweet: :loveletter: smlove2.gif are too sweet, well, then :finger2:

enjoy!

Jeroen
Gint
Thanks Jeroen pray.gif clap56.gif beerchug.gif
Jenny
Ohmigod. These are too cool! cool.gif Cheers to you Jeroen beerchug.gif I guess I'll start signing my posts with this now...

Jenny :sweet:

Ginter-Glad the card made it out to you. Thanks again for your help!

(first try at an avatar...)
Jenny
Damn. Looks like gravity's pulling especially hard for me in the picture. tongue.gif
Bleyseng
Jenny, Check out the topic "OK Guys (How to adjust your Avatar)" futher down the forum page. That will help get your avatar to look right, I had that problem too.
Geez, you used a pic of yourself (nice pic) now Brad,MM,JP and everyone else will be showing us their pic....
Geoff wavey.gif
Jenny
Thanks. While I'm doing this, I won't subject anyone to anymore pictures of me. Except this cute one Jeroen put in for my sake. (Still no other girls on this BBS, right?)

Jen :sweet:
Mueller
How about guys that wish they were girls...oh wait, wrong forum,.......LOL
Jenny
alright, at least I'm proportional now. I can't get the avatar to get any bigger. Tips anyone? I'm so pathetic!!! Somebody help me! pray.gif
vortrex
here you go, this is about as big as you're going to get. set the size to 109x125.
Jenny
Thanks. I dunno if someone helped me, but after I posted last time, the picture was still about 1x1cm, and a couple minutes later, I hit refresh, and this much larger picture appeared. The powers that be like me!
Jeroen
Hey Jenny,

I just uploaded the pic Vortex made as you avatar

Cheers,

Jeroen
Jenny
You guys are tits! Thanks Jeroen! beerchug.gif

Jen
Mueller
you removed the trademark beer in front of her !!!!!
vortrex
to get the picture larger I had to either chop the beer or chop some of her head. I guess I don't know about some of you guys, would you rather look at beer or the forums first hot babe? (this is coming from a non-beer drinker).
Jenny
Actually, I think whenever Mueller's looking at me, he's got a glass of beer in front of me. He honestly thinks that's just the way I look. beer.gif
Gint
Tough call. wink.gif
Mueller
I think Jenny should change her avatar to her picture from Holloween biggrin.gif

I'm telling what is it, she can do that if she wishes....oh the suspense..........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.