Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yet Another 6 For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MarkV
Signed by Der Doctor ?
Brad Roberts
I knew the original owner of this car. It was raced. I have video of it on the track at Buttonwillow. It belonged to Tim Hanke's wife. She sold it when they divorced. They where very active in the SD PCA region. Both of the them had SCCA pro racing licenses and drove Carrera cup GT3's. The car is very fast and very well sorted just like the ad reads. These people need to stop starting the bidding so high. Start it low.... and let it ride. If you dont get the number...dont sell it.

B
vortrex
isn't this the same car that's listed on the SD PCA site? says there's $100k invested on that ad, not $50k. I thought this car had the recent structural problems also??
tahoward
Its very sharp, but I'd be surprised if it gets 25k. Most people would rather spend their own time and probably more money than 25k to get it done their way. A basic distrust of others maybe?
Brad Roberts
Not a basic distrust.

Who do you know that can pay 25k cash for a 914 ?? I can put 50K into a 914 over 2 years but not 25K in one shot. This is why they built the car...same reason.. they couldnt put 50k out in one shot. They are smoking crack.

I should finance 914's. Most people can afford 400-500$ a month.

B
bernbomb914
This car was at the Dunkels meet. I took pics of it there. Very clean The young man said the Dr. was so empressed with the quality of the car said it was the best one he had seen thats why he signed it.

Bernie driving.gif
Dave_Darling
Hans-Peter is the "original" Dr's grandson. He has been the family's official presence at Parade for quite a few years now, since Ferry Porsche got too old and too frail to travel. I don't know if he has a Dr's degree or not...

--DD
SirAndy
hmmm, germans do not write a 7 like the one in the picture.
that's a american 7. (ask me how i know wink.gif )
Brad Roberts
I think he signed it...and they dated it.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.