Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Megasquirt tuner.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a live person in So California who specializes in Megasquirt final tuning?

Mine does fine when hot...but is a buzz kill when cold and takes 15 minutes to get there.....I'd to go in an say "FIX"....plop down some coin and then walk out.....
McMark
--------------------
Try calling a few dyno shops. They should be pretty adept at laptop tuning.
TimT
Is Temecula close? email this fellow, he teaches efi tuning and knows all sorts of different systems.

ben@efi101.com

Steady state hot running is easy to tune, initial start and warm up are more difficult..

muddboy
depends on how far you want to go (Anahiem, right of the 5 freeway). The shop I'm at does alot of them and other aftermarket fuel injections. The guys on the dyno are really good at what they do.

Check out their website. www.superiorautomotive.com
JmuRiz
No idea on megasqurt tuners but where on earth do you find your millions of avatars, haha.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Feb 19 2008, 08:27 AM) *

No idea on megasqurt tuners but where on earth do you find your millions of avatars, haha.

Thanks for the tuner suggestions...Momz lives in Orange just next door to Anaheim.

As to the avatars, I steal where and when I can...I also have fans of my past "work".....I have a whole collection of bouncing appendage avatars that have offended a few tightly wound members.....so I tend to select a little more carefully of late.

I recently was called to Jesus about my exploding head avatar on another site...the admin gave me a 2 day time out...I declined his offer and took my act off his site. His rules, his waves....but I didn't feel the need to play in his corner of the 'net.....I see them as fun...others, well, they need to take a valium or something.....

I have them in a "special" place.... aktion035.gif
yarin
Can you please post a thread on the off topic forum or elsewhere with all of your bouncy avatars? High res would be appreciated. Thanks for your consideration. drunk.gif
Joe Bob
I think the avatar thing would just get me in trouble....again.....

Anyways, got a quote from these guys....www.superiorautomotive.com

$200
jimkelly
i would have thought that this hairy ass avatar would have gotten you a pass to the principals office here too?

yeah - double standard - if it were some hot chick ass - I would not be saying anything.

name withheld : )
Joe Bob
Would you prefer that I wax?

They get rotated so often that it shouldn't be an issue.....as long as there are no boobs....the bible pounders stay off my butt....

I find it ironic that my biggest critic is the one that started the "Hot Chicks" thread in the sandbox....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.