Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Home Page
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
This site is the one on the web I spend 50% + time on when I am surfing. It is also the page that I have my browser (Netscape for those who care) open to when I go online.
What is your home page if it isn't 914club?

Tx
Doug
mightyohm
www.google.com

I thought that was everybodys. wink.gif
MarkV
I like you guys but not enough to give up The daily Bikini as my home page:

The daily Bikini
ChrisReale
Mine is yahoo. Although this is the first place I come. Always
hargray2
google
drew365
No home page. Just the router interface so I can push "connect". Then it's off to the club.
Aaron Cox
yahoo...
Queenie
I don't use a homepage.
Ratt
Its my homepage, aslong as I dont get any of that spyware crap. My homepage changes like twice a week cuz of that crap.
Andy
campbellcj
I have a my.yahoo.com page that I always use as my homepage. It has my favorite bookmarks right at the upper left; of course this site is on the list smile.gif That way my most often used links are always with me wherever I am. (I use about 8-10 different 'puters pretty frequently between work & home.)
redshift
About:Blank, sometimes Google.. like now.

M
fiid
Homepage is google on all my browsers. I can type the URL for this site blindfolded and drunk though.
Hawktel
I use about blank for mine. Loads the web page faster. This club is my top favorite though. Although I been spending some time over at the Club B5 for the Passat my GF just bought.

I think a 1.8t might be the thing my teener needs.
redshift
I thought you were getting an Aztek!?

smile.gif

M
SirAndy
about:blank
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 11 2004, 03:50 AM)
about:blank

ditto
cnavarro
ditto
ArtechnikA
www.ArtechnikA.com

it hasn't changed recently (my bad) but if there are any problems with my site, i want to know about them right away ...

on the work computers, of course, it's Ross-Tech.com

99 per cent of the support calls we get are for information that's already on the website; pop up a new window and talk the person through navigating to the answer to the question they could have found without taking our time ...
Curvie Roadlover
CNN.com. But this is where I spend the most time.
TheCabinetmaker
My home page is Yahoo/Ashton vsg cigar auctions. 914 club has it's own desktop shortcut icon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.