Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few track pics...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mugs914
But not too many of 'em actually drive Alfas! confused24.gif

A lot of my customers are Alfa owners and I thought it would be a good idea (Not to mention a good time!) to go up and get to know the Alfa Club guys a little better. The event was their driving school at the Streets of Willow Springs. It was a fantastic weekend with a bunch of great guys. There were even a couple of other Porsches there.

On to the pics:
Mugs914
On track...
Mugs914
Front wheel flying club...
PeeGreen 914
aktion035.gif Nice looking car. What size tires are you running?
Mugs914
Long sleeve T-shirt, hoodie and a Gulf jacket... Yeah, it was a bit cold!
Mugs914
Playin' catch...
Mugs914
"You twawkina me...?"
Mugs914
Thanks Jon! Tires are 225/50-15 G-Force TAs (Three years old, hard and slippery) on 7" Fuchs all round.

Gonna get some stickies before the next time out.
PeeGreen 914
Wow, you're fitting 225s under there? Are the fenders rolled at all? You should try the Toyo R888. I have the RA1s and the R888 is said to be better. I have a hard time believing that they could be better. I use the Kumho V710s for AX and the RA1s for the track.
Mugs914
Yeah, the fenders have been ball batted to within an inch of their lives. Going to go with riveted GT flares pretty soon so I can fit 8s and 9s under there.

I might try the R888s. I've got a lot of miles on the RA1s, on many different cars and they are great. They're not the absolute stickiest I've run, but they last forever and are consistent over their lifetime. I hope the 888s are as good.

A friend of mine is running some Nitto something or others that are supposed to be a "rebadged" Toyos and he swears by them. Anyone know anything about them?
Dr. Roger
QUOTE(Mugs914 @ Feb 18 2008, 10:20 PM) *

Front wheel flying club...

THAT pic is great!

Thanks for sharing 'em.

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.