Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Magazine DE/TT #1 Infineon, Special Edition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
koozy
Check out the 914 Magazine DE/TT #1 Infineon Special Edition

http://www.914magazine.net

A 6 page special edition about one guys trip to this weekend's event. I thought since it was the first of the season it needed to be covered.

The first edition of the magazine is on schedule for April. If you have any story ideas or photos you would like to submit, please PM me with the info and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone.

Mike Koozmin
Publisher, 914 Magazine

PS: And uh, yea... I know I'm ugly so I'll try to keep my picture out of the magazine from now on...... biggrin.gif
daveyboybadion
Hi Mike, great first effort and some cool pix. I'm subscribed and looking forward to the next issue...props...daveyboy
SGB
I subscribed too. Good luck with the whole effort!
rick 918-S
clap23.gif
horizontally-opposed
Hey Mike,

Nice first effort! beerchug.gif

I should think there is enough interest in 914s to match what the 356 and, to a lesser extent, the Early 911 communities enjoy.

I'll be curious to see how you develop your direction because while I'm in the biz, I'm a teener, too.

pete
koozy
Thanx guys but a big thank you has to go out to Michael Mannion for his story. The focus of the magazine is "914 Stuff for 914 People" and he nailed it.
72914S
Well done! Looking forward to the magazine.
Stardust
Very nice job Mike!
shoguneagle
Very enjoyable and informative. Great Job !!!! Thanks for the effort and will look forward to future writings. Thanks

Steve Hurt
roadster fan
smile.gif Great job! Subscribed and looking forward to future issues.

Jim
koozy
Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to the first issue. I'm working on it right now.
Twystd1
Mike... I was flabbergasted that this is your first effort.

Dam good start and solid reporting....

You are also spot on about you being ugly.... No more of those pics. Gave me heart burn and stuff.

Thanks for stepping up and DOING something for the betterment of our cars and our own 914 society.

I say Bully for Mike . . . .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers and keep it up. (I mean the magazine ya nutcase)

Claytonobitch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.