Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Cup: Start & End
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
McMark
I'm going to clear out the old 914Cup entries.

When should the 914Cup start and end? Dec 1 - Nov 30? Jan 1 - Dec 31? Let me know and I'll make it happen.
DanT
just make it the calendar year Mark....makes it the easiest...that way everyone can remember the dates.

worked fine for me last season smilie_pokal.gif ....and thanks for continuing this.
Joe Ricard
Since I already have an event in the books it should start Calandar year.

Which makes all you bubbas. in 2nd place.

I got 99 points
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 19 2008, 08:20 PM) *

I'm going to clear out the old 914Cup entries.

please don't!
i'd like to keep a cup history ...

simply change your code to only use (and display) entries made within the current calendar year ...
type.gif Andy
McMark
You just LOVE making more work for me... av-943.gif

No you're right Andy. I'll do that.
Chris Pincetich
agree.gif
Thanks Andy! Please save the old data somehow, somewhere.
That 914Cup is the most thorough 2007 racing journal I have, with dates, org, and times recorded. 2008 brings race tires and experienced skillz, so I should step up to a real tech book/racin log.
Thanks again for organizing this and all yer hard work beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
What's the 914 cup?
McMark
Virtual racing. You enter your events and they are 'scaled' to equalize the field. Click the 914Cup link in the header of this page to see some results.
McMark
All DONE!

All the old results are visible by clicking on a name. Only new results are counted or shown in the competition.
PeeGreen 914
So when you put your time in do you count all that were in your class and the top time in the class, or do you count all the were at the event and the TToD?
Joe Ricard
Gotta love living in the south when it comes to driving a 914 all year round.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 25 2008, 06:22 PM) *

So when you put your time in do you count all that were in your class and the top time in the class, or do you count all the were at the event and the TToD?

That didn't answer my questiong Joe dry.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 25 2008, 06:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 25 2008, 06:22 PM) *

That didn't answer my questiong Joe dry.gif

NOT class based as we don't know squad about all the different classes that are out there ...

TOTAL number of cars running the event.
YOUR best time
TTOD

those are the only things you need.

and classing your car for the 914Cup is easy as well, we used a very simplistic class structure to keep it easy ...
driving.gif Andy
Joe Ricard
See if I ignore the question long enough then one of the smart guys will step up and say it right.

I just drive the damn thing.
PeeGreen 914
Thanks guys. First AX is in three weeks. I will be sure to add my times biggrin.gif
blitZ
I added my first entry and my name was listed twice. I just chose the first one. Does it matter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.