Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with the 916 listing ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
i updated the listing for all 916 cars and i am missing a few things:

- picture of the prototype 916, VIN: 914.143.0195
- picture of car number #5, VIN: 914.233.0015

also, can you please look through the list and let me know if there are any errors or info missing:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...ns&byType=4

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Feb 21 2008, 01:10 PM) *

i updated the listing for all 916 cars and i am missing a few things:

- picture of the prototype 916, VIN: 914.143.0195
- picture of car number #5, VIN: 914.233.0015

also, can you please look through the list and let me know if there are any errors or info missing:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...ns&byType=4

smilie_pokal.gif Andy

0195 david hertzberg shakespeere fishing rods south carolina under restoration elephant hide interior the prototype with the 914-6 serial number
0011 gold ex matsuda collection now back in the us
014 matthias goetten in germany
017 metallic blue dr hamley under restoration in germany
0012 silver yours truly
0015 silver
0019 chrispen manners now white and undergoing restoration in england
013 viper green now black wolf schultz back in germany after being in U.S. 2.7 cis injection was in california old vw prorsche article written about the car
0018 metallic blue ex jerry leonard in indianapolis now in austria recently purchased
SirAndy
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 21 2008, 01:25 PM) *

0195 david hertzberg shakespeere fishing rods south carolina under restoration elephant hide interior the prototype with the 914-6 serial number
0011 gold ex matsuda collection now back in the us
014 matthias goetten in germany
017 metallic blue dr hamley under restoration in germany
0012 silver yours truly
0015 silver
0019 chrispen manners now white and undergoing restoration in england
013 viper green now black wolf schultz back in germany after being in U.S. 2.7 cis injection was in california old vw prorsche article written about the car
0018 metallic blue ex jerry leonard in indianapolis now in austria recently purchased

thank you sir!
pray.gif Andy
Gustl
the paint numbers are not correct

#18 isn't in Austria

I should already sleep - so I will come back tomorrow ...

yellowsleep[1].gif Gustl
Gustl
damn, I can't sleep with this in my mind ...

Wolfgang Porsche doesn't own #14 no longer - it's in 2nd hand for more than 30 years ...

I realized that pretty much of this information looks very similar to my 916 info page - click

bye1.gif Gustl
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gustl @ Feb 21 2008, 04:44 PM) *

I realized that pretty much of this information looks very similar to my 916 info page - click

that's funny, i didn't even realize that was your page ... biggrin.gif

i had those colors and pictures copied a long time ago (two years?) and they were sitting on my computer ever since, so i decided to add them to the database today ...

i guess i need to do some updating ...
bye1.gif Andy
watsonrx13
I find it very interesting that only silver was an original color on more than one of the 916s. None of the other colors were used more than once....

-- Rob
Zimms
Anyone have a picture of the viper green 916?
Eric_Shea
When I first read the title I though you were asking about your car prior to the Cellette bench... biggrin.gif

(yachting term)
Maltese Falcon
Click to view attachmentAn old POC acquaintance of mine, the late Otis Chandler was the 2nd owner of #0011.
He sold it to the 3rd owner, Matsuda in the 80's. I got to take it out for a test drive in Culver City...it was a good ride biggrin.gif
Rest in peace Otis.
Marty
nsr-jamie
I saw the yellow 916 in person in Japan at the Porsche Matusda museum near Mt. Fuji about 7 years ago and it was incredible. He also had a pair of 74 limited edition 914 models too in black/yellow and white/orange plus I heard he had a 914/6 project not to mention the most incredible Porsche collection I have ever seen in my life or could even imagine of, it was just incredible.(550, 904's,906,908,910,917,934,935,956,962,959,4cams, spiders, you name it).. last summer I went back to visit the museum and its gone, I couldn't believe it. I wonder what happened to him, what happened to all those amazing cars?? I read in Gustls posting the 916 is back in the USA, but just wondering what happened to the other amazing cars in the Matusda collection?

I know he still has the Ferrari museum going and you have to pay about 15 dollars to enter but no more Porsche museum....too bad.
Gustl
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Feb 22 2008, 04:32 PM) *

... last summer I went back to visit the museum and its gone, I couldn't believe it. I wonder what happened to him, what happened to all those amazing cars?? I read in Gustls posting the 916 is back in the USA, but just wondering what happened to the other amazing cars in the Matusda collection?

I know he still has the Ferrari museum going and you have to pay about 15 dollars to enter but no more Porsche museum....too bad.

Matsuda got problems with the Porsche factory because he used the name Porsche in his museum without their legitimation
due to this *nonsens* he totally broke up with all the Porsche thing and sold all his P-cars ... just unbelievable wacko.gif

blink.gif Gustl
SirAndy
QUOTE(Gustl @ Feb 22 2008, 10:19 AM) *

Matsuda got problems with the Porsche factory because he used the name Porsche in his museum without their legitimation
due to this *nonsens* he totally broke up with all the Porsche thing and sold all his P-cars ... just unbelievable wacko.gif

screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.