Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ecc shirts....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
slackin' at work
zach,
holy smokes, those "nice" shirts rock!

I was just over at the printer next door and got some pricing on silk screened ts.
to hell with those. these embroidered shirts are way cooler.

they also embroider.

are those some type of 'work-shirt'... or are they really button-downs? I think work-shirts would be cooler.
VaccaRabite
They are work shirts in the thread. I agree, work shirts are cooler then button downs.

I am going to PM that Atomic Ramble guys, and let them know we are planning to bite off thier ideas, and see about shirt sources, etc.

Zach
Rick L
I know I still owe you the graphix, I'll try to get those to you today (they're on another computer). I also have a guy I work with to do embroidery make sure we compare prices.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Rick L @ Feb 23 2008, 08:26 AM) *

I know I still owe you the graphix, I'll try to get those to you today (they're on another computer). I also have a guy I work with to do embroidery make sure we compare prices.

Just a nudge about those graphics.

Zach
Rick L
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Mar 5 2008, 08:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Rick L @ Feb 23 2008, 08:26 AM) *

Just a nudge about those graphics.

Zach

idea.gif I knew I was forgetting something! rolleyes.gif
VaccaRabite
Okay, I am through with midterms.

Where were we?

I got the files from Rick. Chris, did you also get them?
If we want to the the embroidered work shirts, we need to get an estimate for the work, and then seel them on the main thread (or start a seperate thread in the garage).

All the planners (thats us) will get a shirt on me. Thats thanks for helping me get this going.

I have a few weeks before (1) my wife gives birth and (2) I need to study for finals. Either of those things will knock me off line again for a while, probably in mid-april. Do we think that we would be able to get cost estimates by the end of the month (March 31)?

Zach
VaccaRabite
I sent an email to Series 9 (the guy that orged the shirts for the Atomic Ramble.) Anyone that gave me an email address was on the cc field.

And now I will slip back into another exciting session of acceptance testing.

Zach
VaccaRabite
Anyone monatoring these forums?

I am on family leave, and will have about a week now to put my nose into this. I'd like to have some pricing by Hershey to tell the locals.

Any word on costs?

Zach
VaccaRabite
Googling places to find work shirts:
Short sleeve, solid color ~$10 per shirt:
http://www.automotiveworkwear.com/store/redkap/SP24.html

Short Sleeves, stripes ~$13 per shirt:
http://www.automotiveworkwear.com/store/redkap/SP20-24.html

This company looks like it can do embroidery, at an added cost.

Zach
slackin' at work
ok, Im done dealing with the local shirt place. they CAN NOT seem to get me a quote. mad.gif

can we roll with the where the other club used? can we get that info?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.