Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Anyone Work with Sony Vegas...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
My first attempt at Sony Vegas... man this program is addictive. I'm looking forward to making some caliper videos. Should help the masses when it comes rebuild time.

I was flying blind (as I hate reading manuals), share your tips.

Check out the rock climbing. My 8 year old, Laura, loves it. If you're a climber then you will recognize the name "City of Rocks".

(warning, 10 minutes... it will bore you to death! biggrin.gif )

pete914
Awesome,
I actually flew to OH to buy my 914 and drove it back with my girlfriend and went climbing in West Virginia at the New River Gorge. Climbing is probably my first passion in life.
It's hands down one of the best sports out there. Tell her to keep it up!
p914
Hi Eric,
I use Vegas 6 HD for video and audio editing. Pretty good software. You can make darn near any format from it.
Eddie
Jake Raby
I used it for a while but then I got a Mac and final cut software and won't ever look back!

Eric_Shea
This is 6 as well. My next project is going to be slightly more aggressive as it will be "Vegas" on Vegas with all of the frames tied to the specific beats and measures of the audio file (Harder to Breath).
TINCAN914
Hey "E" Laura is a stud!!!
Eric_Shea
She is kinda fearless... blink.gif

Not sure what to think of that right now. ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif
VaccaRabite
They don't make the kids wear helmets?
Zach
SLITS
I didn't watch the video, but saw my wife in action in MOAB ...... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.