Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Denver/Boulder Coffee and Cars March 1st.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
914 not mandatory, I'll be in my DD if weather is bad dry.gif

Click to view attachment

Ferg smile.gif
Slider
Well thats all ive got right now..my DD hopefully as soon as i get my tax refund i will be able to get my car out here.. and pick up the door panels from Ferg..

Gint
I'm in!

Breakfast tomorrow?
Ferg
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 23 2008, 03:37 PM) *

I'm in!

Breakfast tomorrow?

When and where, I may be able to do that.

Ferg
Gint
I'm thinking central, downtown-ish. Check the Colorado list...
shelby/914
I may bring this if the rain and snow cooperate. The 914 is still in the body shop, and it was going to be done by the end of Jan. Rite!!!

Click to view attachment
Gint
laugh.gif That's the first time I've seen that car uncovered. Couldn't make breakfast this morning?
Ferg
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Feb 24 2008, 09:13 AM) *

I may bring this if the rain and snow cooperate. The 914 is still in the body shop, and it was going to be done by the end of Jan. Rite!!!

Click to view attachment

Please bring that drooley.gif
byndbad914
Mike, do people tend to hang out 'til 10?? I am the worst at waking up early hahaha, but most of the time these sorta deals seem to start prompt and dwindle within a couple hours... what has your experience been?
Gint
Yeah, we're usually there until at least 9 or 10. Getchercrackoutathesack!
Ferg
QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 24 2008, 06:02 PM) *

agree.gif Me and some regulars are the crazy's there at 7am...

Bring that car out. If weather stays good, I have some interesting cars coming this weekend, including this...

Click to view attachment

Gint, can you call your spitfire friend again...

Ferg beerchug.gif
Gint
I'll tell him tomorrow.
byndbad914
QUOTE(Ferg @ Feb 25 2008, 08:21 AM) *

QUOTE(Gint @ Feb 24 2008, 06:02 PM) *

agree.gif Me and some regulars are the crazy's there at 7am...

Bring that car out.

Probably can't bring the car out just cuz I have a track day on the 8th at Pueblo and I have race slicks on it (so definitely not street legal for that far of a drive) but will try to make it up there to just see what others' have on display. To swap to street tires is going to require different spacers than what I have right now for the new wheels, suspension settings and slicks.

It also depends on if the "boss" has any plans I am so far unaware of next Sat. Usually we don't... maybe I can hit my buddy up to bring is big turbo Volvo wagon out (he is having MegaSquirt issues right now but is thrashing to make the race on the 8th).
Gint
SO far the weather for Saturday is lookin great!

IPB Image

Ferg
icon_bump.gif

One of last years shots

alpha434
Yeee...

I better get that diff into the TVR pronto.

Gint
Weather report bump... icon_bump.gif

IPB Image
Slider
Looks like fun i will there but no car because its still in CA but i will be there!

2770 Dagny Way right ? what city is it.. i know it might be a stupid question but i have google the address to see how i get there!
Slider
I will bring my camera and get shots of the Show for everyone
Gint
QUOTE(Slider @ Feb 29 2008, 03:53 PM) *

Looks like fun i will there but no car because its still in CA but i will be there!

2770 Dagny Way right ? what city is it.. i know it might be a stupid question but i have google the address to see how i get there!

Lafayette
Google map to Cino's Coffee & News
shelby/914
Here are a few pix from this morning and then some of Brant working and Greg alias Trojan/rubberboy watching.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
majkos
What's Rubberboy doing?
shelby/914
Praying over his engine lid before Dr. Brant operates on it.
Slider
Heres a couple pics to add to Shelby/914's pictures

Everyone BS'ing and having a good time enjoying the nice change in weather.
IPB Image

A nice 911 SC at the show.
IPB Image

Gints teener
IPB Image

Fergs 2 liter
IPB Image
IPB Image

Trojan (Gregor)'s car
IPB Image
Ferg
74 yesterday, and Blizzard conditions this morning, Colorado go figure...

Some more shots

Jon's 37 Buick, my personal favorite of the show...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Gint
I've been wanting to see Jon's Buick for a while, but my favorites had to be a toss up between the Caterham and the B-GT with the 215 V8 in it.
Ferg
Super cool brits

Spitfire has tubo ford and MG has 215 Buick

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Ferg
My bud's cool Ural, and his friends sweet Scrambler 900

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Ferg
Caterham SV <1400lbs and 230hp blink.gif Turbo Miata power.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Ferg
Byndbad's friend's Turbo Grocery Getter. I have never seen a bigger turbo...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
byndbad914
QUOTE(Slider @ Mar 1 2008, 11:09 PM) *

IPB Image

Just to give everyone in cyberspace an idea of who be who... left to right:

I am in the black T-shirt with the white long-sleeve underneath on the left (Tim aka beyond bad 914), my buddy Ken is next to me (has the turbo Volvo above), then you have Gint representing in the 914 World sweatshirt, Dan in the green jacket (had the Fairlane vert) blocking Scott, then Brant and Gregor.

Now I am sooo bad with names need some help. Can't recall the dude with the Cobra (standing by it) and the guy squatting down.

Nice get-together and yeah, what the fro is with the weather!!? Had the sunroof and windows open on the truck yesterday, then cold blowing snow today and 28deg. wacko.gif
plymouth37
Nice pics! I can't believe I didn't come down! When is the next one?
Ferg
First Saturday of every month.

I'm already working on getting some interesting "vintage" stuff to show up next month...

Ferg.

shelby/914
It's the first Saturday of each month. That's Pete with the kit cobra and Ron who brought the 2002 BMW since his LE is down for motor work.
plymouth37
The porsche is in pieces and the street rod is in storage but I will be sure to make it down to enjoy everybody else's cars next month!
byndbad914
QUOTE(Ferg @ Mar 2 2008, 07:10 PM) *

First Saturday of every month.

I'm already working on getting some interesting "vintage" stuff to show up next month...

Ferg.

I just heard a rumor there is some big-arse car get-together the first Sat of every month in Golden... you heard of this? If so, apparently it is more of a day long thing with around 300 cars and people cruise the main drag and then all go to dinner.

I haven't confirmed that this is true, but I am thinking Cino's in the AM, then head down to Golden as a crew and check that out! Good excuse for the distance drivers to come and make a day of it too... I am going to google a bit to see if I can confirm that but I figure you guys may already know...

And make a complete trip of it - Cino's AM, hit the Boulder Shelby museum afterward, then cut down to Golden in the afternoon and end up with some dinner there. Just a thought.....
byndbad914
This sounds pretty bad ass actually!

Cruise Nights

For the past few years, a large group of classic car owners have converged on Golden the first Saturday of every month, May through October. They meet at dinner time in the South Golden Road area. Many gather near the Sonic Drive-In, an appropriate place for classic cars, but there are far too many to fit in that one space, so you'll find them all up and down Golden Road. At 7:30, they form a parade and cruise to downtown Golden. The cars are incredible, and people really enjoy walking around, looking at them, and talking with the owners. Learn more and see this year's schedule at their web site.

http://goldensupercruise.com/
Ferg
Golden's Super Cruise is Bad Ass...

I'll be going to those for sure this summer, when I need my Rod fix.

Ferg beerchug.gif
Slider
Thanks Tim i wasnt gonna try to do it.. i would have had a lot of blanks on my list. and it would not have been very helpful.

QUOTE(byndbad914 @ Mar 2 2008, 04:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Slider @ Mar 1 2008, 11:09 PM) *

IPB Image

Just to give everyone in cyberspace an idea of who be who... left to right:

I am in the black T-shirt with the white long-sleeve underneath on the left (Tim aka beyond bad 914), my buddy Ken is next to me (has the turbo Volvo above), then you have Gint representing in the 914 World sweatshirt, Dan in the green jacket (had the Fairlane vert) blocking Scott, then Brant and Gregor.

Now I am sooo bad with names need some help. Can't recall the dude with the Cobra (standing by it) and the guy squatting down.

Nice get-together and yeah, what the fro is with the weather!!? Had the sunroof and windows open on the truck yesterday, then cold blowing snow today and 28deg. wacko.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.