Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need outside windshield chrome
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stephenaki
OK, Pelican lists it but says they are temporarily out. AA doesn't seem to have the chrome trim, any suggestions?

The top piece on my car evidently blew off, it was secured by???? headbang.gif Someone had taped it but I don't think it was secured properly. Needless to say, I need to replace it and I figure I will do the whole damn thing while I am at it.
Mike D.
I just got both top pieces and the little pieces from Performance Products. Can't remember how much $$... They didn't have the bottom piece though, said NLA or out of stock...

Good Luck
PRS914-6
Call Jeff Clark at Sunset Imports (Porsche dealer). Tell him I sent you. I'm sure you won't get it cheaper than there. That is a dealer item. Anyone selling it (like Performance Products) has to buy it from a dealer and mark it up. Jeff will save you the mark up for sure.....

1-800-346-0182 ext 357
dr914@autoatlanta.com
may be a bit difficult to ship to an apo
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(stephenaki @ Feb 23 2008, 02:43 PM) *

OK, Pelican lists it but says they are temporarily out. AA doesn't seem to have the chrome trim, any suggestions?

The top piece on my car evidently blew off, it was secured by???? headbang.gif Someone had taped it but I don't think it was secured properly. Needless to say, I need to replace it and I figure I will do the whole damn thing while I am at it.

plenty in stock of all of the six different pieces along with the important plastic windshield clips
Allan
Unless your going original or are one of those damned concours weenies biggrin.gif , lose the trim and go with a plain seal.
stephenaki
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 23 2008, 02:35 PM) *

QUOTE(stephenaki @ Feb 23 2008, 02:43 PM) *

plenty in stock of all of the six different pieces along with the important plastic windshield clips

George,
Will give a call on Monday, I didn't see it on the on-line catalog. Maybe I'm blind.
stephenaki
QUOTE(Headrage @ Feb 23 2008, 05:58 PM) *

Unless your going original or are one of those damned concours weenies biggrin.gif , lose the trim and go with a plain seal.

I considered that but I like the look of the chrome trim; after all the body work and mods are done I may change my mind but that is a ways away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.